Do you believe in the 2nd Amendment?

This is a discussion on Do you believe in the 2nd Amendment? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; This may have been seen by most of you already, however I edited it to remove anything that could not be easily verified and added ...

Thread: Do you believe in the 2nd Amendment?

Do you believe in the 2nd Amendment?

This may have been seen by most of you already, however I edited it to remove anything that could not be easily verified and added my own touch in hopes of developing a single page that can be copy-n-pasted into an email to family or friends who lean toward gun control.
    Also here is a pdf link to print or forward. I Believe in the 2nd Amendment.pdf
    I believe in the 2nd Amendment.

When someone talks in favor of gun control, please remind them of these history lessons.
    ------------------------------
    In the 20th Century about 56 million defenseless people were rounded up and exterminated because of gun control.
    In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
    In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
    Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.
    China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
    Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
    Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated by Muslims.
    Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, more than one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
    -----------------------------
    A few quotes from other believers in the Second Amendment:
    "One cannot legislate the maniacs off the street... these maniacs can only be shut down by an armed citizenry. Indeed bad things can happen in nations where the citizenry is armed, but not as bad as those which seem to be threatening our disarmed citizenry in this country at this time." Jeff Cooper
    "Do you care about freedom? Dreams may have inspired it, and wishes prompted it, but only war and weapons have made it yours." Jeff Cooper
    “Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property, gun-control laws ONLY adversely affect law-abiding citizens.” Unknown
    “With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.” Unknown
    "For a man who has done his natural duty, death is as natural as sleep." George Santayana
    "We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give." Sir Winston Churchill
    "When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away." Clint Smith
    "Si vis pacem, para bellum" Vegetius (If you want peace, prepare for war.)
    "The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense. The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental." John Steinbeck
    If you value your freedom and that of your children and grand-children, please spread these gun facts and truths to all of your friends and family.
    It's Not that difficult!
    PLEASE, DON'T LET OUR GOVERNMENT WASTE MILLIONS OF OUR TAX DOLLARS IN AN EFFORT TO MAKE ALL LAW ABIDING CITIZENS AN EASY TARGET.

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." Thomas Jefferson
    Believe in the 2nd Amendment!

Believe in GOD!
    Luke 22:36 Jesus said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. “
    If Jesus were here today it could have been: "Now if you have a Bug-Out-Bag, take it, and also a suitcase; and if you don't have a Gun, sell a suit and buy one." (Maybe that is why a gun costs about the same as a suit?)
    LEARN something today so you can TEACH something tomorrow.
    Dominus Vobiscum <))>(
    Where is the wisdom that we have lost in knowledge?" T.S. Elliot

2. Remove Ads

Links