fast and simple question.

This is a discussion on fast and simple question. within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; If she can shoot the Glock as well or better, absolutely....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: fast and simple question.

If she can shoot the Glock as well or better, absolutely.
    Duty, Honor, Country...MEDIC!!!
    ¡Cuánto duele crecer, cuan hondo es el dolor de alzarse en puntillas y observar con temblores de angustia, esa cosa tremenda, que es la vida del hombre! - René Marqués

2. Remove Ads

I personally would not. I like my SP101 too much.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

Lol i was thinking no too but wanted other options. The grip being too wide is a huge concern because she has small hands. Good advice there. She loves her Taurus pt140 pro but scared me by forgetting what button to push to rack the slide, quickly jumped to conclusions about a hi cap mag and my buddy has been bothering me to trade the ruger so i figured consider it at least. I just need to take her shooting more....OBVIOUSLY

VIP Member
    Yes because in a week you may not be able to get the G21 but could purchase a new revolver.
    Last edited by ksholder; January 3rd, 2013 at 09:10 PM.
    aus71383 likes this.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

This is a good time to consider the trade.

I'm against gun trading in general - it's too sad. Save up and buy a G21... you can never have too many guns.

Austin

Quote Originally Posted by ballfroguy View Post
    Lol i was thinking no too but wanted other options. The grip being too wide is a huge concern because she has small hands. Good advice there. She loves her Taurus pt140 pro but scared me by forgetting what button to push to rack the slide, quickly jumped to conclusions about a hi cap mag and my buddy has been bothering me to trade the ruger so i figured consider it at least. I just need to take her shooting more....OBVIOUSLY
    I think you've answered your original question. Your wife has a pistol she already loves; sounds like she just needs more training and practice to build up her confidence in "running" the gun proficiently.
    EDC--XD9 Service and/or XDs-45 depending on my mood
    Soon-to-be new mama to a S&W 66-2 4"

No no no
    AR15VSCoyote and msgt/ret like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ballfroguy View Post
    i wouldn't make that trade if she has small hands. The grip of the g21 isn't friendly to people with small hands in my experience. It's fine for me, but I have big hands. It's not comfortable for my wife to fire or handle.
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

In one word... "Ain't no way in hades because you're going to miss it and wish you had it back". Well, that was two words anyway.

[IMG][/IMG]
    I think, therefore I am...

<the Menace>

I'd keep the Ruger. A revolver can sit in a drawer for years and when it's needed it's ready to go to work.

No, I wouldn't make trade.

Administrator
    Unless she is half Sasquatch, I don't see a G21 working for her.
    buckeye .45, mulle46 and msgt/ret like this.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Depends on what my mood was that day Both are good
    "As a strong supporter of our 2nd Amendment rights, I believe tougher enforcement of our nation's existing gun laws must be done before any more laws are enacted and put on the books."
    Jeff Miller

Thread done,sixto weighed in. :) lol
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

No...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links