buymilsurp.com

buymilsurp.com

This is a discussion on buymilsurp.com within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Has anyone here ever ordered from these guys or does anyone know the shop in south Florida (Mark Kubes Firearms)? I ordered about $90 worth ...

Thread: buymilsurp.com

Distinguished Member Array SixBravo's Avatar

Angry buymilsurp.com

Has anyone here ever ordered from these guys or does anyone know the shop in south Florida (Mark Kubes Firearms)? I ordered about $90 worth of equipment from them 3 and 1/2 weeks ago. Their website says 7-10 days for shipping. They aren't answering e-mails and their website does not yield a phone number.

I'm fearing I may have to call the credit card company to see if I can get my money back.
    The Gunsite Blog
    ITFT / Quick Kill Review
    "It is enough to note, as we have observed, that the American people have considered the handgun to be the quintessential self-defense weapon." - Justice Scalia, SCOTUS - DC v Heller - 26 JUN 2008

Senior Moderator
    Sorry SixBarvo, can't help you with them I saw an ad of theirs in SGN but it just listed email address no phone#. I have used J&G sales in AZ in the past and had good dealings. Hopefully your cerdit card people will prove easier to deal with.

Lew
    I have order from the net lots of times. I learned the hard way, as you seem to be, to never order from a site where you can't get the phone number. If their site is not hosted by yahoo or aol, try doing a "Whois" search on the url owner. You can sometimes get a phone # that way. www.directnic.com
    There are 2 types of people, victims and the prepared. I choose to be prepared....

"Bless thee, O Lord, This handgrenade, that it may blow thine enemies to bits. Amen" ~Monty Python's Holy Grail

My Blazer Website

My new, Unofficial Cam and Company Fan site.

Sponsored Links