Another Gun Debate at work

This is a discussion on Another Gun Debate at work within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Excellent comeback-great job!...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree110Likes

Thread: Another Gun Debate at work

Excellent comeback-great job!

2. Remove Ads

Well that is one of the best well thought and spoken responses to that I have EVER heard!!! Great one sir just great! I'm not a big drinker either. I like wine but I don't know diddly about it or enough to care about it. If it tastes good it does, if not I won't ever drink it again. You just 1-uped the guy in the greatest way, and the fact you got some applause from it shows you to others you're not afraid for a good debate. If this guy has any brains "Which is probably going too far" he'll keep his comments to himself from now on. Great story, it's nice to see that!

Distinguished Member Array Exacto's Avatar
    Good job.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunder bolt...... Sun Tzu.

The supreme art of war is to defeat the enemy without fighting........ Sun Tzu.

Sly
    Great come back! I've used the same argument, just not as well articulated. Usually I get the response, "but that's not the same, alcohol is legal" Like the saying goes, "some people are just a special kind of stupid"

excellent respone! If only we all could be so eloquent. I like to liken the ban on "high capacity ammunition feeding device" crap to cases of beer.. no way anyone needs an 18 pack of beer.. too easy to get drunk and do stupid things that get people killed.. limit all beer to 6 pack or less.

oh but wait.. then people will just buy THREE of them.. and STILL drink to excess and jump in the car and kill people or whatever dumb thing it is they're going to do that ends in tragedy..

If prohibition didnt work, what makes anyone think the same thing will work with any other commodity or product?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links