progun leader in pa will be on the news live tomorrow - Page 2

progun leader in pa will be on the news live tomorrow

This is a discussion on progun leader in pa will be on the news live tomorrow within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Clicked your facebook link..., wow, please rethink what you are doing. You may be doing a great dis-service by going on the news, they will ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: progun leader in pa will be on the news live tomorrow

Clicked your facebook link..., wow, please rethink what you are doing. You may be doing a great dis-service by going on the news, they will have a field day with anyone who is not well spoken.
    atctimmy and pittypat21 like this.
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

Ill be watching wjet evening news. OP our you JD?

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob99VMI04 View Post
    ATCTIMMY, THANKS!!!!! for liking the fact that I can't spell......... just kidding brother.
    I liked it because you are keeping it real my friend. : )
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

I give you credit for wanting to do something, but I beg of you, with tears in my eyes...please don't speak tomorow.
    atctimmy and Brad426 like this.

From one Pennsylvania gun owner to another PLEASE do not go on television. I understand you want to do something, but after reading your Facebook posts you are going to do more harm than good.
    HDusmc and Mike1956 like this.

VIP Member
    Please, please, please tell me this is a joke.

Do not under any circumstances go on TV or Radio or speak in public while claiming you are a "progun leader", an advocate of the 2nd amendment (please note the spelling of that word), and/or an informed individual.

You have been chosen to appear on TV because there is a high probability that you will embarrass yourself, will be ill-informed on the subject matter, will be an inaccurate representation of an average gun owner, and will make the audience perceive that gun owners in general are foolish and uneducated.

Do not show up. Do not call. Do not write. Do not communicate with them in any way.

If you communicate with them, you will do more harm than good.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

Distinguished Member Array shadowwalker's Avatar
    Out if the blue a hero comes and his spelling and speech makes him slip on a cow pie. I am old and cranky go away because I will no longer look at your post

Holy crap dude I understand your passion, but stop already. You and the others on your site can't spell shotgun, you are not helping. You are the ******* they want to make the face of the gun nuts.
    1MoreGoodGuy likes this.
    A word to the wise isn't necessary, save it for the stupid

I watched the interview. JD you did an exceptional job. I think those questions asked were pretty much par for the course. Your answers were professional and on point.

Gecko45??
    "Gun Free Zones" is where only criminals carry guns.

Quote Originally Posted by norb5150 View Post
    I watched the interview. JD you did an exceptional job. I think those questions asked were pretty much par for the course. Your answers were professional and on point.
    Is there a link to see this video online anywhere?
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet."
    -General James Mattis, USMC

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pittypat21 View Post
    Is there a link to see this video online anywhere?
    It doesn't appear to be up yet, but here is an older one along similar lines:
    Awareness About Open Carry Law
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

ok i know the shirt was misspelled and it was a mess up on line. i am fixing it. i did go on the news and i did really good. i did my homework. most of of the people on progun sites dont do much then have meet and greets and letting people know whats going on. i dont just do that i work really hard to get things done. i really dont care what you guys think of me. i have many that do. i just wanted to post to let you know i was going to be on live. were most of you could not do what i did nor do i see any progun pa group stepping it up. well i will and will fight till i cant fight any longer. and my group started in july 1 2012 after a bad run in with police for open carrying. i been making thinkings happen here were i live. what have you done but tell me not to do a interview i understand were your comming from but really all you have to do is put down a guy thats trying his hardest to get the truth out there. none of you that i know of has said anything on the news or make over 250 phone calls to get a loophole closed. i dont need to tell you how hard i work. if you dont like something then dont post on my thread.
    Last edited by crazydazy86; January 11th, 2013 at 03:07 PM. Reason: fix

Quote Originally Posted by crazydazy86 View Post
    if you dont like something then dont post on my thread.
    Your Thread? I didn't realize that there was ownership of threads here. I believe every thread here belongs to defensivecarry.com and the forum owners.
    "Gun Free Zones" is where only criminals carry guns.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazydazy86 View Post
    ok i know the shirt was misspelled and it was a mess up on line. i am fixing it. i did go on the news and i did really good. i did my homework. most of of the people on progun sites dont do much then have meet and greets and letting people know whats going on. i dont just do that i work really hard to get things done. i really dont care what you guys think of me. i have many that do. i just wanted to post to let you know i was going to be on live. were most of you could not do what i did nor do i see any progun pa group stepping it up. well i will and will fight till i cant fight any longer. and my group started in july 1 2012 after a bad run in with police for open carrying. i been making thinkings happen here were i live. what have you done but tell me not to do a interview i understand were your comming from but really all you have to do is put down a guy thats trying his hardest to get the truth out there. none of you that i know of has said anything on the news or make over 250 phone calls to get a loophole closed. i dont need to tell you how hard i work. if you dont like something then dont post on my thread.
    Any link to your news interview?
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links