progun leader in pa will be on the news live tomorrow - Page 3

progun leader in pa will be on the news live tomorrow

This is a discussion on progun leader in pa will be on the news live tomorrow within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by crazydazy86 ok i know the shirt was misspelled and it was a mess up on line. i am fixing it. i did ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: progun leader in pa will be on the news live tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by crazydazy86 View Post
    ok i know the shirt was misspelled and it was a mess up on line. i am fixing it. i did go on the news and i did really good. i did my homework. most of of the people on progun sites dont do much then have meet and greets and letting people know whats going on. i dont just do that i work really hard to get things done. i really dont care what you guys think of me. i have many that do. i just wanted to post to let you know i was going to be on live. were most of you could not do what i did nor do i see any progun pa group stepping it up. well i will and will fight till i cant fight any longer. and my group started in july 1 2012 after a bad run in with police for open carrying. i been making thinkings happen here were i live. what have you done but tell me not to do a interview i understand were your comming from but really all you have to do is put down a guy thats trying his hardest to get the truth out there. none of you that i know of has said anything on the news or make over 250 phone calls to get a loophole closed. i dont need to tell you how hard i work. if you dont like something then dont post on my thread.
    Trust me, I understand where you are coming from. But you also have to understand that many of us here on this forum believe that we are in the fight of our lives and when someone comes out of the blue and claims to be a "leader" in the pro gun movement and doesn't know the difference between "were" and "where" that's scares the hell out of us. When you go to the media and promote yourself as the face of our movement other people who could be "on the fence" on the issue are now totally put off.
    1MoreGoodGuy and atctimmy like this.

the video is on my facebook i am trying to get a copy of the interview but its not the best video i have on there it was off a cell phone. also look i am not the best at spelling but i am good at talking dont jugde me for spelling alone.

also look i am not the best at spelling but i am good at talking dont jugde me for spelling alone.
    Then don't go to the media saying that you are a "leader" of the pro gun movement. If you want to go to the media as an individual promoting the 2nd amendment, then more power to you, but you sure as hell aren't my "leader".
    dukalmighty and 1MoreGoodGuy like this.

ok i know the shirt was misspelled and it was a mess up on line. i am fixing it. i did go on the news and i did really good. i did my homework. most of of the people on progun sites dont do much then have meet and greets and letting people know whats going on. i dont just do that i work really hard to get things done. i really dont care what you guys think of me. i have many that do. i just wanted to post to let you know i was going to be on live. were most of you could not do what i did nor do i see any progun pa group stepping it up. well i will and will fight till i cant fight any longer. and my group started in july 1 2012 after a bad run in with police for open carrying. i been making thinkings happen here were i live. what have you done but tell me not to do a interview i understand were your comming from but really all you have to do is put down a guy thats trying his hardest to get the truth out there. none of you that i know of has said anything on the news or make over 250 phone calls to get a loophole closed. i dont need to tell you how hard i work. if you dont like something then dont post on my thread.
    If you can read the constitution, then I would like to suggest that you read your own posts. Proofreading does wonders, along with capitalization and basics of writing. Spell checkers can also work in your favor. Taking the time to proofread your posts, reading them out-loud to yourself will help find those words, sentences, that don't make any sense. This will help in your on-line presence.

Being a "Leader" in a movement is an honor bestowed on someone by others in the same fight, it is not a title one can give themselves and be taken seriously. The same can be said for doing "very good" in something. It is really up to the peers to identify who is does well and who needs improvement. Declaring oneself as a leader, and declaring oneself as having done something well without the consensus of veteran peers in the same fight is a sign of self-importance, arrogance and traits that are frequently found in the highest ranks of the political arena.

Making sure your not under the influence of a case of beer when you write something will help as well.
    Italian2060 and Darrow75 like this.
    "Gun Free Zones" is where only criminals carry guns.

Quote Originally Posted by DMan View Post
    If you can read the constitution, then I would like to suggest that you read your own posts. Proofreading does wonders, along with capitalization and basics of writing. Spell checkers can also work in your favor. Taking the time to proofread your posts, reading them out-loud to yourself will help find those words, sentences, that don't make any sense. This will help in your on-line presence.

Being a "Leader" in a movement is an honor bestowed on someone by others in the same fight, it is not a title one can give themselves and be taken seriously. The same can be said for doing "very good" in something. It is really up to the peers to identify who is does well and who needs improvement. Declaring oneself as a leader, and declaring oneself as having done something well without the consensus of veteran peers in the same fight is a sign of self-importance, arrogance and traits that are frequently found in the highest ranks of the political arena.

Making sure your not under the influence of a case of beer when you write something will help as well.
    You should proofread your posts as well...especially if you are criticizing others on doing a poor job of proofreading.
    Darrow75 likes this.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

+1 on improving your writing skills. If you are unwilling, you should stop using written media as a communication tool.

If you are unwilling to improve your communication skills, you are not much of a leader. Leaders invest in improving the tools they need to lead effectively.

In addition, leaders have followers. From your Facebook page and posts here, you appear to be an "organizer" or a "manager", at best.

Finally, if you are a communicator worthy to be followed and truly concerned with making headway toward protection of 2nd Amendment rights, you will take these constructive criticisms reflectively and make changes accordingly.
    Darrow75 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 1MoreGoodGuy View Post
    You should proofread your posts as well...especially if you are criticizing others on doing a poor job of proofreading.
    I did, and you should have seen some of the errors I found! I am not a writer, nor am I public speaker, and I am very aware of my weaknesses and work at overcoming them. Those are some techniques that I have learned to improve my writing, and I am by no means perfect. I do however look to those with exceptional communications skills to be my spokesperson, and I will continue to fight for my rights knowing my limitations. In my support for the 2nd amendment I will continue to seek those that can speak and write in effective ways to help raise the voice in our fight.
    Darrow75 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DMan View Post
    I did, and you should have seen some of the errors I found! I am not a writer, nor am I public speaker, and I am very aware of my weaknesses and work at overcoming them. Those are some techniques that I have learned to improve my writing, and I am by no means perfect. I do however look to those with exceptional communications skills to be my spokesperson, and I will continue to fight for my rights knowing my limitations. In my support for the 2nd amendment I will continue to seek those that can speak and write in effective ways to help raise the voice in our fight.
    I wasn't disagreeing with what you said...I just found it humorous that your post also contained errors such as using the word "your" instead of "you're" in the last sentence.

You also wrote the following: "It is really up to the peers to identify who is does well and who needs improvement."

Anyway, I just found it humorous. It was like the pot calling the kettle black.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

Quote Originally Posted by 1MoreGoodGuy View Post
    I just found it humorous that your post also contained errors such as using the word "your" instead of "you're" in the last sentence.

You also wrote the following: "It is really up to the peers to identify who is does well and who needs improvement."
    DOH...

Note to self: Drink morning coffee and wear my glasses before I try to use my computer.
    1MoreGoodGuy likes this.

VIP Member
    the video is on my facebook i am trying to get a copy of the interview but its not the best video i have on there it was off a cell phone. also look i am not the best at spelling but i am good at talking dont jugde me for spelling alone.
    Friend, in this life we are judged by all of our actions both good and bad. You may be a nice fellow and you may work hard for our 2A rights. If, however, you write and spell like a fourth grader then you're going to look like a fool.

After all, if you don't know how to write then you probably don't have a very solid grasp of the English language. If you go on the news and really become a leader for our cause, you will be matched up against well educated people and eloquent speakers. Those people will eviscerate you.
    1MoreGoodGuy likes this.
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

i understand i am judge for my spelling on here. and grammer but i speak very well. i hear all of you i will work hard on my typing spelling grammer along with others. but there is no need to put some one down doing something more then 80% of people on here. i am a leader of my group. i may not be the best but i have help my own on tv and being asked anything by so called people smarter then me. i dont go to war with out notes and looking things up. i am still waiting on a copy of the interview and will post it after i get it. also if anyone cares to join me there will be a meet and eat at steel 12 in erie pa this sat the 26th at 5pm.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links