Democrat Iowa Lawmaker Calls for Semi-Auto ban/CONFISCATION

This is a discussion on Democrat Iowa Lawmaker Calls for Semi-Auto ban/CONFISCATION within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Iowa lawmaker calls for retroactive gun bans, confiscations of semi-automatic weapons | The Daily Caller This is not easing up guys. I HOPE YOU GUYS ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By noway2

Thread: Democrat Iowa Lawmaker Calls for Semi-Auto ban/CONFISCATION

Iowa lawmaker calls for retroactive gun bans, confiscations of semi-automatic weapons | The Daily Caller

This is not easing up guys.

I HOPE YOU GUYS ALL ARE VOTING WITH YOUR HEADS IN THE NEXT ELECTION.

OD*
    "Those are not hunting weapons.”
    When is someone going to call these imbeciles on this?
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow. End the cycle of hatred, don’t give them a tomorrow."

Quote Originally Posted by OD* View Post
    When is someone going to call these imbeciles on this?
    NO KIDDING.

NO ONE in the news points that out.

Distinguished Member Array dben002's Avatar
    Full court press is in effect by all the Anti's..and Biden's group..and the survivors of these tragic shooting's.....This may become a watershed moment in American history. There will be changes coming ..... Have to wait and see what they are ... but something is coming IMO....
    There are two types of people who carry concealed weapons...Responsible ones and Irresponsible ones...which are you...

yes, something will happen soon that will be in history books.

i'm so angry i have to think about this crap rather than on my business and family 100%

I'm not that old I'm only 36 but I remember back in the good old days when I was young and firsted started hunting. I was happy to go threw the gun safety course at 12 as we didn't have a youth season from what I remeber back then like we do now that allows 10 year olds to go hunting with parents or guardians present. I'm looking foward to taking my soon to be 10 year old hunting for the first time when he turns 10 in febuary. I got him his first shotgun that he'll recieve on his birthday even. I have already started taking him clay pigion shooting with an old .410 I started out in myself. This will ruin everything that our nation that I am serving and protecting stands for, for life, liberty, and the persuit of happiness. Frankly I'm truely going to be the honest one here and will not stand up for it at all. If those of you that truely wish to take my guns away from me then I'll be sure to stock up on all the ammo I can get my hands on cause I'll not be playing games fighting for my right to persue life, liberty and the persuit of happiness. I WILL NOT go on a gun rampage like some freaks have done but shall protect myself and my true right to the fullest extent I possibly can. Like that Marine said, I'll not obay an unjust law, nor shall I.

Re: Democrat Iowa Lawmaker Calls for Semi-Auto ban/CONFISCATION

It'll never happen to that degree. He's shooting for the moon with hope to create bargaining chips. Shady car dealers use the same tactic.

Sent using my Tap-a-talkinator
    'Fortes Fortuna Juvat'
    NRA Member
    NRA Life of Duty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nebraska12 View Post
    It'll never happen to that degree. He's shooting for the moon with hope to create bargaining chips. Shady car dealers use the same tactic.
    never? ok, we can all stop worrying.

Re: Democrat Iowa Lawmaker Calls for Semi-Auto ban/CONFISCATION

Quote Originally Posted by AdBro View Post
    Worry all you want...whatever the case...it won't change a thing.

Sent using my Tap-a-talkinator
    'Fortes Fortuna Juvat'
    NRA Member
    NRA Life of Duty Member

Distinguished Member Array noway2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AdBro View Post
    It won't happen, at least like that Iowa idiot is calling for. What he is doing is slinging feces and trying to see what sticks. He is also trying to sound off in the hopes of impressing people who are running on pure emotion and fear and garnering their support. In the short run, we can be sure that some garbage legislation will try to make it's way through congress and we need to deal with it as decisively as possible when that time comes. Whether or not such legislation would even make it through the House of Reps is a question even the media is asking. Unfortunately, only once we've gotten past that will those calling for ridiculous 'solutions' or the more moderates be ready to sit down and talk about real options. In the mean time we can only try to educate and keep the pressure on the politicians.
    BugDude likes this.

I live right on the border of Illinois and Iowa (on the evil side) so I'm hoping Iowa remains a viable option to move to if things in Illinois continue to get ridiculous. Otherwise, I'm going to have to try to convince the wife to move to Texas.
    ”One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them.”
    ~Thomas Jefferson

"Carry your gun - it's a lighter burden than regret."
    ~Breda

texas is the best

Quote Originally Posted by noway2 View Post
    It won't happen, at least like that Iowa idiot is calling for. What he is doing is slinging feces and trying to see what sticks. He is also trying to sound off in the hopes of impressing people who are running on pure emotion and fear and garnering their support. In the short run, we can be sure that some garbage legislation will try to make it's way through congress and we need to deal with it as decisively as possible when that time comes. Whether or not such legislation would even make it through the House of Reps is a question even the media is asking. Unfortunately, only once we've gotten past that will those calling for ridiculous 'solutions' or the more moderates be ready to sit down and talk about real options. In the mean time we can only try to educate and keep the pressure on the politicians.
    I wish I could like this 80,000,000 times. ^^^^THIS is the best, most concise summation of the current situation I've read anywhere.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Sponsored Links