How to bury your firearms

This is a discussion on How to bury your firearms within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I like the way the guy wrote this article to "help" the average citizen turn in law breakers. Help FEMA catch lawbreakers burying survival items. ...

Like Tree14Likes
  • 2 Post By ExactlyMyPoint
  • 4 Post By sixgun
  • 3 Post By awanatech
  • 3 Post By ghost tracker
  • 1 Post By Cheesewiz
  • 1 Post By HotGuns

Thread: How to bury your firearms

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar

How to bury your firearms

I like the way the guy wrote this article to "help" the average citizen turn in law breakers.

Help FEMA catch lawbreakers burying survival items. | Peace . Gold . Liberty
    WHEC724 and rigel42 like this.
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Haha, that's hilarious!
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

I hope FEMA pays him for all the research he had to do in order to come up with such a detailed article!
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

If it comes time to bury your guns. You best have them in your hands because thats where youll need them the most. Stay safe and carry on.

Wow! The lengths that certain scofflaws in our society will go through to avoid compliance with a legal order to turn over their food, guns, money, whatever. After all, it is all for the common good of society.

I've worked as a sub-contractor to FEMA and have seen, first hand, the character & intelligence of these bureaucratic chuckle-heads. They make the DMV, Social Security & VA seem, uhh...well-organized. Honestly, in the event of a genuine emergency, I would MUCH prefer the local Boy Scout troop "manage" the relief effort.
    Darrow75, oneshot and aus71383 like this.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

Quote Originally Posted by ghost tracker View Post
    i've worked as a sub-contractor to fema and have seen, first hand, the character & intelligence of these bureaucratic chuckle-heads. They make the dmv, social security & va seem, uhh...well-organized. Honestly, in the event of a genuine emergency, i would much prefer the local boy scout troop "manage" the relief effort.
    aus71383 likes this.

VIP Member
    The only time to bury a gun is when the owner has died. From the cold dead fingers...

Senior Moderator
    An old Chinese proveb says...

"when it's time to bury your weapons, it's time to use them".
    Rock and Glock likes this.
    The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it...- George Orwell

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

VIP Member
    LMAO.

I'm suprised the author didn't volunteer to bring a shovel over and help the readers bury their arms and foodstuffs.
    Funny article.
    F.E.M.A. could also stand for Federal Emergency MIS-management Agency.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Quote Originally Posted by ghost tracker View Post
    I've worked as a sub-contractor to FEMA and have seen, first hand, the character & intelligence of these bureaucratic chuckle-heads. They make the DMV, Social Security & VA seem, uhh...well-organized. Honestly, in the event of a genuine emergency, I would MUCH prefer the local Boy Scout troop "manage" the relief effort.
    A buddy of mine on the east coast was doing some volunteer work in Queens after Sandy and came across a woman screaming at a FEMA worker that had just green tagged her house as in a livable condition. It seems that she disagreed with him considering her house was sitting in the middle of the street three blocks from the house's foundation. Real brainiacs they got there!

I also was forced to deal with FEMA while on duty. They are a strange greedy bunch. The few that are very sharp us that to steal more for them self and contractors paying them off.
    FEMA is the one agency I am sure would fail at finds a gun in the front seat.

Links