They Still Have .40 Ammo Pretty Cheap!

This is a discussion on They Still Have .40 Ammo Pretty Cheap! within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I just bought 20 boxes of CCI Blazer Ammo from Mack's Prairie Wings at 14.99 a box, with free shipping. If anyone is looking for ...

Thread: They Still Have .40 Ammo Pretty Cheap!

I just bought 20 boxes of CCI Blazer Ammo from Mack's Prairie Wings at 14.99 a box, with free shipping. If anyone is looking for some more ammo, I thought I'd point this out.

CCI Blazer 40 Cal Smith and Wesson Full Metal Jacket Centerfire Ammunition at MacksPW.com

(Mods - sorry if advertising isn't allowed. I wasn't intended to, just know that it's hard to find right now and wanted to pass along something I found)

Fleet farm has 9mm cheap also same cheap prices they had all year just not as much all at one time.
    Brass name brand works out to 11.70 when bought in box of 350

I guess I missed the free shipping because it added it to mine
    "As a strong supporter of our 2nd Amendment rights, I believe tougher enforcement of our nation's existing gun laws must be done before any more laws are enacted and put on the books."
    Jeff Miller

Thanks for the info!

Sad to hear that's cheap for practice ammo these days, but I believe it. I still remember when .40 was under $0.20 a round... (not thaaat long ago, but I'm only 27).

I picked up some Russkie steel case Tulammo in .40 from Wally World last week for $12.99 per 50. My XD eats and spits out everything I feed it, and this is no exception. I bought the last 5 boxes they had - they guy working the counter said they had more, but I wanted to leave some for others. Works just fine for range work.
    One Riot, One Ranger. Long live the Republic of Texas.

JOIN THE NRA AND DO IT TODAY!!

Free shipping on orders over $125.00 but still a good deal IMHO.
    BA
    Kahr CM9, Beretta PX4 SC .40, Ruger LCP/LM, Dan Wesson .357, Beretta 21A .22, Four Aces .22, H&R .22, Marlin .22 rifle and 1946 Remington 12 gauge.

Thanks for the heads up. Their prices really were good so I placed an order last night and qualified for free shipping (Order over $125), but unfortunately I had to send this nastygram to them this morning when I received the email alert of the charge to my credit card.

----

I placed an order online and my total showed as $131.91 with free shipping. However, when my credit card was charged a couple of hours after placing the order it was for $140.86. I was billed for $8.95 of shipping. I had to call to get this resolved. If I were not a stickler to ensure I'm not cheated by vendors, this would have slipped right by. I don't know how often the "glitch" happens when someone is supposed to get free shipping, but I assure you I will not do business with you again as I don't do business with vendors that I can not trust.
    Raleigh... Where Barney comes to Party...

Glock 27 or M&P Shield for every day carry (LCP for deep conceal when necessary)... Glock 23 for the home.

Call me Iggy. Only my mother calls me by my full given name.

be aware though,,

Quote Originally Posted by Jemsaal View Post
    I just bought 20 boxes of CCI Blazer Ammo from Mack's Prairie Wings at 14.99 a box, with free shipping. If anyone is looking for some more ammo, I thought I'd point this out.

CCI Blazer 40 Cal Smith and Wesson Full Metal Jacket Centerfire Ammunition at MacksPW.com

(Mods - sorry if advertising isn't allowed. I wasn't intended to, just know that it's hard to find right now and wanted to pass along something I found)

Be aware though that this is aluminum cased ammo. It is not reloadable.

I just bought 400 rounds of this from cheaper than dirt last month and I checked to see that it was 180 grain 40 caliber, but I didn't notice that it was aluminum cased ammo. It seems to work OK in my Glock 27 and since I do not reload it isn't a big deal, although I am considering getting a reloading press and starting to save my brass.

Links