Conversations with the new guy at work

This is a discussion on Conversations with the new guy at work within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; We have a new guy at work. Turns out he is a conservative (in a VERY blue state) and a gun enthusiasts. He was telling ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ppkheat

Thread: Conversations with the new guy at work

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar

Conversations with the new guy at work

We have a new guy at work. Turns out he is a conservative (in a VERY blue state) and a gun enthusiasts. He was telling me stories of his younger days when he was in Beirut and there was nothing else to do but go to this house that was converted into a gun range and shoot anything and everything. He told me of the weapons he shot and how much ammo they went through. I cringed, though, when they said they got drunk first and then went shooting.

As the conversation continued, he said that he was a little concerned about what has been happening lately and was going to go and pick up two more Glocks and about a 1000 rounds of ammo. He was shocked when I told him the state of affairs of the availability of guns and/or ammo. His sense of urgency has increased.
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array OhioCatter's Avatar
    Alcohol + drinking could = drunk + guns and ammo = not a good outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by ExactlyMyPoint View Post
    We have a new guy at work. Turns out he is a conservative (in a VERY blue state) and a gun enthusiasts. He was telling me stories of his younger days when he was in Beirut and there was nothing else to do but go to this house that was converted into a gun range and shoot anything and everything. He told me of the weapons he shot and how much ammo they went through. I cringed, though, when they said they got drunk first and then went shooting.

As the conversation continued, he said that he was a little concerned about what has been happening lately and was going to go and pick up two more Glocks and about a 1000 rounds of ammo. He was shocked when I told him the state of affairs of the availability of guns and/or ammo. His sense of urgency has increased.
    It's amazing how uninformed some people are...
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ExactlyMyPoint View Post
    As soon as he finishes shopping, he also urgently needs to join a pro-gun group and write his senators and representative. If they are anti-gun that is even MORE reason to write them. Suggest he urges his family and friends to do the same.
    bombthrower77 likes this.
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

Links