Reality Check for Morgan.

This is a discussion on Reality Check for Morgan. within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; "Reality Check" VS Piers Morgan, is he leaving the country yet? Piers Morgan's Anti-gun Argument Destroyed in Reality Check - YouTube...

Thread: Reality Check for Morgan.

Thumbs up Reality Check for Morgan.

"Reality Check" VS Piers Morgan, is he leaving the country yet?

Piers Morgan's Anti-gun Argument Destroyed in Reality Check - YouTube
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array 4my sons's Avatar
    That puts things into perspective. But the then the media isn't concerned with real facts. Just selling papers and air time.
    "fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia,(D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]
    If I have to explain it, you wouldn't understand

VIP Member
    Piers doesn't care about minor details like facts. If they don't fit his agenda, they are simply ignored.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

VIP Member
    I hear he's about to get pushed out of his time slot. He's trying really hard for attention, scrabbling at any little bit of it he can, to boost his ratings. He [/i]loves[/i] the attention he's getting over this. Our guys need to stop having interviews with him and ignore him because he can't conduct himself in a professional manner. He'll have his little extinction burst and fade away.
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power." - Yoshimi Ishikawa

Links