Ben Shapiro from Breitbart slams Piers Morgan on Gun Control - Page 2

Ben Shapiro from Breitbart slams Piers Morgan on Gun Control

This is a discussion on Ben Shapiro from Breitbart slams Piers Morgan on Gun Control within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I watched that the other night as well and enjoyed it. When people pose the "why do you need" question to me I simply answer, ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Ben Shapiro from Breitbart slams Piers Morgan on Gun Control

I watched that the other night as well and enjoyed it.

When people pose the "why do you need" question to me I simply answer, "it is not a bill of needs, it is a bill of rights"....... Then I remind them that IF the issue is child safety and we really are serious about saving our children, what about closing planned parenthood ? They performed 330,000 abortions last year ??? Then I folow that with the fact that those babies did not even get the chance to attend elementary school, and then I am met with silence......

None of the Libs I have discussed this subject with seem to want to talk anymore once I mention that.......
    oneshot likes this.
    "Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined". - Patrick Henry

The moron interviewed a man from Va.,one night.He asked the man did he have an assault rifle,and the man said yes i do,and i enjoy shooting it.Piers asked the man,how could he say that after what happened in Sandy Hook.I haven't wasted my time watching him again.Wth did the man from Va,have to do with Sandy Hook?None.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links