Choices Need To Be Made

Choices Need To Be Made

This is a discussion on Choices Need To Be Made within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Ok, this is something that I think needs to be said. I know there are several in the gun community that have been upset over ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By HDusmc

Thread: Choices Need To Be Made

Choices Need To Be Made

Ok, this is something that I think needs to be said. I know there are several in the gun community that have been upset over the "image" that has been projected by James Yeager and Alex Jones. The issue continues to be that the image put fourth is too strong, too extreme. Ladies and gentleman, look at what is happening in this country, look what has already happened. We stand at a potential crossroads of this nation. Our freedoms have been slowly eroded over the past eighty years, all the while, the people have stood by, allowing it to happen. Now the time has come, freedoms have been decimated, little by little and we are at the point where we need to either stand up, or shut up. I am getting very tired of listening to the lip service of members of our community, both in this forum and outside of it, who spout out 2nd amendment chants, and then tuck tail and hide in a corner as soon as someone stands up and gets pissed off, challenges the system and refuses to take any more. I hold no animosity towards any gun owner that decides that writting letters and voicing opinions is where their commitment ends. That being said, there are those among us that are pissed, we are angry, and we are not standing for it anymore. Those among us will fight, we will resist, we will leave the lives and families we love to stand up for those freedoms which we all hold dear. I have a new image for the antis and those on the fence...its hundred's of thousands of pissed off, armed American Patriots, refusing to allow this country to be destroyed and defiled by a corrupt government.
    The American revolution was not won by men who spent their time trying to be politically correct, and trying to avoid a "bad image" in the eyes of those that would rather become slaves. Ladies and gentleman, with all my heart I pray the day never comes, but with the possibility on the horizon, I suggest each of you read the speech linked below, remember what it is at stake. I for one know where I stand.

The University of Oklahoma College of Law: A Chronology of US Historical Documents: Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death
    Ghost1958 and HunterKelli like this.

Thank you. I have quoted the last sentance of this for some time, it is good to have the whole speach. I printed it out for later use. Sadly, I fear that there are not enough people with that kind of resolve today.

Agree with the OP.

I'm thinking that the next 'test' will be registration. How many will register their firearms, and how many will not?

VIP Member
    From article;

Let us not deceive ourselves, sir. These are the implements of war and subjugation; the last arguments to which kings resort. I ask gentlemen, sir, what means this martial array, if its purpose be not to force us to submission? Can gentlement assign any other possible motive for it? Has Great Britain any enemy, in this quarter of the world, to call for all this accumulation of navies and armies? No, sir, she has none. They are meant for us: they can be meant for no other.

AND;
    There is no longer any room for hope. If we wish to be free--if we mean to preserve inviolate those inestimable privileges for which we have been so long contending--if we mean not basely to abandon the noble struggle in which we have been so long engaged, and which we have pledged ourselves never to abandon until the glorious object of our contest shall be obtained--we must fight! I repeat it, sir, we must fight! An appeal to arms and to the God of hosts is all that is left us! They tell us, sir, that we are weak; unable to cope with so formidable an adversary. But when shall we be stronger? Will it be the next week, or the next year? Will it be when we are totally disarmed, and when a British guard shall be stationed in every house? Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?
    END.

Where is our modern day Patrick Henry and his brothers?

"Still, if you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed, if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not so costly, you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance for survival. There may be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no chance of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Winston Churchill

“When freedom shivers in the cold shadow of true peril, it’s always the patriots who first hear the call. When loss of liberty is looming, as it is now the siren sounds first in the hearts of

“What is a moderate interpretation of [the Constitution]? Halfway between what it says and [...] what you want it to say?” —Justice Antonin Scalia
    I would rather die with good men than hide with cowards
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy."

M&Pc .357sig, 2340Sigpro .357sig

Quote Originally Posted by oneshot View Post
    Where is our modern day Patrick Henry and his brothers?
    I think they went into hiding. Because as you know, anyone who expresses an opinion contrary to the government in modern Amerika is a terrorist.

Remember this line: The English won't let us train with weapons, so we train with Stones.

Sponsored Links