Gun Show crowds.....Incredible!

Gun Show crowds.....Incredible!

This is a discussion on Gun Show crowds.....Incredible! within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Went to a Gun Show Saturday close by that was advertised for this weekend. Opened at 0900 Saturday. At 0930 when we arrived, the parking ...

Thread: Gun Show crowds.....Incredible!

Exclamation Gun Show crowds.....Incredible!

Went to a Gun Show Saturday close by that was advertised for this weekend. Opened at 0900 Saturday. At 0930 when we arrived, the parking lot was completely filled and the line was out the door. Friends said inside the crowds were so large, you could not see the tables. Not surprisingly, prices were quite high, especially on items felt to be in immediate jeopardy from a feared executive order from the self-appointed destroyer of the Constitution.
    "Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6"

Flight Surgeon, USAF
    Law Enforcement Tactical Surgeon

NRA Patron Member

Same way here this weekend and last weekend. Even the local gun shop was a mad house.

Same here a few weeks ago. Had my Bersa .380 checked in, I was looking for
    a second mag and you wouldn't believe how many people asked if I would sell
    it.
    Found a mag but ain't gonna tell ya what I paid for it ... wallet is a whole lot
    thinner.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Jaybm; January 13th, 2013 at 09:00 AM. Reason: wrong pic
    To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    All those people who ran out in 2008 to buy guns before they were all gone can almost get their money back now if they sell them.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Any legal, profitable business activity is GOOD business activity. The more we spread gun-goodies around, the better. Money flowing is better than money growing old & moldy in a jar. Everything is positive except the cramped space. Deal with it.

It like what Yogi Berra said about a restaurant, "Nobody goes there anymore, it too crowded."
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

I have a show coming to my area in a couple of weeks. Maybe I'll bring my tent and camp out like Black Friday,
    “Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln

Same thing in the Milwaukee area. Packed with people.
    BA
    Kahr CM9, Beretta PX4 SC .40, Ruger LCP/LM, Dan Wesson .357, Beretta 21A .22, Four Aces .22, H&R .22, Marlin .22 rifle and 1946 Remington 12 gauge.

Kinda reminds me of the fiddling cricket and the working ant story in a children's book.
    The police are not there to protect you from crime, they are there to arrest the guy after the crime has been committed, assuming they find him. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your family.

Sponsored Links