What do you suggest: looking for 9mm <$650 - Page 5

What do you suggest: looking for 9mm <$650

This is a discussion on What do you suggest: looking for 9mm <$650 within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; ok. so i went to a store last night. took a look at a few things. i don't like the trigger/design of the p250. i ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: What do you suggest: looking for 9mm <$650

ok. so i went to a store last night. took a look at a few things. i don't like the trigger/design of the p250.

i don't like how bulky and plasticy the CZ was. i really liked the PPQ but they only had it in .40 and i felt like the plastic guide rod was SUPER frail. i know lots of guns use plastic for that now, but i've never seen such a pliable one. also, i don't care for the mag release, but that's something i could get used to.

Quote Originally Posted by AdBro View Post
    I am leaning towards:

Walther PPQ, Sig Sauer P2022

Question: is only the grip on the P2022 polymer or is the entire bottom half polymer?
    The entire frame (bottom half) of SP 2022 is polymer. In addition, I believe the grip piece can be removed for different size.

For under 650, basically the world is your playground. I personally prefers CZs (I have a number of them) if you can find them. P-01 seems to be my favorite - Excellent ergonomic, good size and capacity. Trigger is great, too. They are solid all-metal service pistols so they are a bit on the heavy side.

If you can find a P-01, jump on it. The "classic" version of the 75B Compact is a great option, too but they are even more rare.

I think I would go with the Glock 19 or the M&P9c and that is my next weapon for purchase so I am going to have a tough choice when I decide to buy.
    "As a strong supporter of our 2nd Amendment rights, I believe tougher enforcement of our nation's existing gun laws must be done before any more laws are enacted and put on the books."
    Jeff Miller

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Distinguished Member Array druryj's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    In 9mm...Glock-19 or Glock-26...
    This. My recommendation also.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Sponsored Links