Selling magazines

Selling magazines

This is a discussion on Selling magazines within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I was going to post a couple pmags for sale in the clasifieds. I then realized i nwver sold a magazine before. Whats the process? ...

Thread: Selling magazines

Selling magazines

I was going to post a couple pmags for sale in the clasifieds. I then realized i nwver sold a magazine before.

Whats the process? Do I need to somehow check their LTC. If im shipping out of state can I be held responsible for that states laws? Any other advice?

Derek

You have to be aware of the states magazine laws the buyer wants them shipped to,some states only allow mags manufactured before the last ban in 1994,some states restrict any 30 round mags.If you get caught shipping a restricted item I'm pretty sure you can be charged
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

In MOST states, selling them locally, face to face isn't an issue, but then I realized your from MA. I would really check your laws carefully!
    "Gun Free Zones" is where only criminals carry guns.

Re: Selling magazines

In AZ you can sell 'em to anybody, as long as they have money. No nanny state here, in that regard.

Sent from my Galaxy S2
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

Selling magazines

Quote Originally Posted by DMan View Post
    In MOST states, selling them locally, face to face isn't an issue, but then I realized your from MA. I would really check your laws carefully!
    My main concern.

I bought the mag blockers to make the pmags limited to 10 rounds. Even with the blockers in you can cram an 11th round in. Sounds dumb. But its a felony in this state.

The mags are at my friends house (who is a Law Enforcement Officer) until i sell them out of state.

Quote Originally Posted by zacii View Post
    In AZ you can sell 'em to anybody, as long as they have money. No nanny state here, in that regard.
    Yeah, and I've got 15 AR magazines on order! (But they aren't for sale, they are for the apocalypse...) ;)

Speaking of which - if anyone in AZ has Hicap's they'd want to sell for a Glock 23, let me know. I do love this state. So glad I moved here from CA. Let me tell you!

Sponsored Links