I attend meetings a lot and there is a young female probably mid to late 20's - Page 2

I attend meetings a lot and there is a young female probably mid to late 20's

This is a discussion on I attend meetings a lot and there is a young female probably mid to late 20's within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; there are too many disconnected statements here to take this seriously...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: I attend meetings a lot and there is a young female probably mid to late 20's

there are too many disconnected statements here to take this seriously
    "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
    -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    M. Ayoob has written about the risks of handloads if used as defensive carry ammunition: discussion thread @ Gunforums.net.

For myself, I don't mind using reloads for range practice, mostly due to reduced cost. But I opt for factory loads for carry duty. YMMV.
    Thanks for posting this info. I tell everyone what was told to me by an attorney that specializes in firearm incidents and who was also an instructor in my CCW class. NEVER use handloads for self defense ammo. And this is just more reinforcement to that statement.

Be safe!
    NEVER point a gun at something you are not prepared to destroy!
    AND for GODS sake, get your finger off the trigger until you are ready to squeeze the trigger!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links