Vote now even if you are not from FL

This is a discussion on Vote now even if you are not from FL within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; voted. still about 96% no (95.83, I believe)....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Vote now even if you are not from FL

voted. still about 96% no (95.83, I believe).
    "All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse, and a good wife." - Daniel Boone

2. Remove Ads

Voted

Yes = 3.99%
    No = 95.78%
    No Opinion = 0.24%
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

mkh
    Voted.

Distinguished Member
    I voted. We are winning big-time.
    I shoot with a pistol and a Canon. We must all hang together amigos, or we will all hang separately. NRA life member.

Senior Member Array TonyDTrigger's Avatar
    Voted + took the opportunity to send him an email. If you live in FL please do that also. Just be polite, clear and short and to the point.

Got it dood , at 95.89% now
    Why?? Because at the last second, the Police are minutes away.

Quote Originally Posted by Lish View Post
    Thanks for posting that - he's one of my senators, I haven't heard back from him yet (I got Rubio's response yesterday). Suprised to see the poll on his official page!
    He is mine too. He is a useless pos but the R he ran against was worse. He and Bite me Biden could be retarded brothers. Regardless of this poll I don't trust him to do what the people want. He is a lifetime politician and knows better than we do.
    A word to the wise isn't necessary, save it for the stupid

Vote now even if you are not from FL

Quote Originally Posted by zonker1986 View Post
    I emailed Bill Nelson on his website and received no response.....he is a liberal twerp that doesn't give a crap about what his constituents desire. He will
    just follow Obamas lead like the whipped little follower that he is.....and Mr. Demings, Orange County Sheriff, needs to go over to Polk County and take
    lessons on how to be a true sheriff from Grady Judd. Demings has had nothing to do with the decline in viloent crime in Central Florida, but takes all the
    credit. What a Putz.
    Yeah we love our Grady Judd over here! :)

Quote Originally Posted by macg19 View Post
    U.S. Sen. Bill Nelson (FL) survey: Would you favor reinstating the federal assault weapons ban that expired in 2004?

currently 1,340 (3.64%) in favor 35,348 (96.13%) against

Bill Nelson, U.S. Senator from Florida: Home

vote now and start panicking
    despite a pole with 90,000 votes 88% to 11% against the ban, here is good ol Bill's response to my calling him out on the news backing the assault weapons ban:

Thank you for contacting me about policy proposals that seek to reduce gun violence in the wake of the tragedy in Newtown.

I am a hunter and have always owned guns, and I support the Second Amendment.

But assault weapons such as AK 47s are intended for killing, not hunting.

Solutions for reducing gun violence must address many areas, from protecting law enforcement and keeping weapons out of the hands of criminals, to school safety, access to mental health services, and confronting a culture that sometimes glorifies violence.

I support reinstating the assault weapons ban and restoring the 10-round limit for ammunition magazines. And, I support universal background checks so that we can know if person buying a weapon has a criminal record.

I appreciate hearing your views on this very important issue, and I will keep them in mind. Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future.

Sincerely,
    Bill Nelson
    "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
    -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by macg19 View Post
    despite a pole with 90,000 votes 88% to 11% against the ban, here is good ol Bill's response to my calling him out on the news backing the assault weapons ban:

Thank you for contacting me about policy proposals that seek to reduce gun violence in the wake of the tragedy in Newtown.

I am a hunter and have always owned guns, and I support the Second Amendment.

But assault weapons such as AK 47s are intended for killing, not hunting.

Solutions for reducing gun violence must address many areas, from protecting law enforcement and keeping weapons out of the hands of criminals, to school safety, access to mental health services, and confronting a culture that sometimes glorifies violence.

I support reinstating the assault weapons ban and restoring the 10-round limit for ammunition magazines. And, I support universal background checks so that we can know if person buying a weapon has a criminal record.

I appreciate hearing your views on this very important issue, and I will keep them in mind. Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future.

Sincerely,
    Bill Nelson
    Once again we see a federal law maker LIE with no recourse (see bold portion). Clueless morons, the fact they can't see it (or won't) makes me weep for the future. I hope America wakes up and votes every single one of these types out of office soon or we are hosed.
    As Benjamin Franklin left the hall in Philadelphia, he was asked, “What kind of government have you given us, Dr. Franklin?” He replied: “A republic, if you can keep it.”

Done.
    Always Fight Crime - Shoot back until it stops.
    NRA member and supporter.
    A Gun without Ammo is called a door stop.

Done Deal

Distinguished Member Array chuckusaret's Avatar
    The poll means nothing to Nelson, he will continue to support the ban. I am also quite sure the poll will never be mentioned in any of his speeches. Nelson is just another Obama lackey. He also keeps referring to the fact that he is an avid hunter each and every time he is questioned about his stand on the 2nd Amendment as if hunting rights are granted under the 2nd Amendment.
    US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

Over 72 thousand votes for NO and 92 hundred for the ban.. How could that jack wagon not see the message on the wall.. I hope he gets removed next election.

voted

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links