Keith Morgan Meeting with Manchin. Get ready folks it will get Nastier - Page 2

Keith Morgan Meeting with Manchin. Get ready folks it will get Nastier

This is a discussion on Keith Morgan Meeting with Manchin. Get ready folks it will get Nastier within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by Rock and Glock Well, if he bails for a padded position with Obama, your Governor will make an appointment - correct? If ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Keith Morgan Meeting with Manchin. Get ready folks it will get Nastier

  1. #16
    VIP Member
    Array Jeanlouise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Almost Heaven
    Posts
    2,226
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock and Glock View Post
    Well, if he bails for a padded position with Obama, your Governor will make an appointment - correct? If he waits out his term, you'll still get somebody new. Those are two small bits of consolation.
    Well, the Gov is a Democrat so he'll appoint another Dem.

    I'm so disgusted with Joe. He pretends to be big and bad when it's election time but rolls on his back like a puppy when the big O tells him to.

    I didn't vote for him and will never vote for him. The only bright lights are that our new Attorney General is a Republican...first time in generations...and Rockefeller isn't running again. Republican Congresswoman Shelly Moore Capito has a very good chance of taking that seat.

    If Joe thinks that West Virginians don't use guns for self defense he's sorely mistaken, in fact it makes me LOL. I know lots of WV's who own guns and many of them don't hunt. This may be Joe's downfall...one can only hope.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

    http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office


  2. #17
    VIP Member
    Array TX expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanlouise View Post
    Well, the Gov is a Democrat so he'll appoint another Dem.

    I'm so disgusted with Joe. He pretends to be big and bad when it's election time but rolls on his back like a puppy when the big O tells him to.

    I didn't vote for him and will never vote for him. The only bright lights are that our new Attorney General is a Republican...first time in generations...and Rockefeller isn't running again. Republican Congresswoman Shelly Moore Capito has a very good chance of taking that seat.

    If Joe thinks that West Virginians don't use guns for self defense he's sorely mistaken, in fact it makes me LOL. I know lots of WV's who own guns and many of them don't hunt. This may be Joe's downfall...one can only hope.
    Frankly, I've always been a little surprised that WV was so liberal politically. The folks I've met from that state are, I suppose, not representative of the greater population...
    NRA Life Member

    "I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

  3. #18
    VIP Member
    Array Jeanlouise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Almost Heaven
    Posts
    2,226
    Quote Originally Posted by TX expat View Post
    Frankly, I've always been a little surprised that WV was so liberal politically. The folks I've met from that state are, I suppose, not representative of the greater population...
    I think that WV's vote Democrat because they remember what Democrats used to represent (think Robert C. Byrd). Over the past few decades they didn't notice that Democrats have gone hard left and are no longer the Truman/Kennedy's of years gone by.

    I'm hoping this Manchin debacle will make them sit up and take notice of what it means to vote Democrat now days.

    Old ways are hard to change. However, the Deomcrats voted for a convicted felon over Obama in the last primary. That's progress.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

    http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

  4. #19
    Distinguished Member Array bigmacque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,889
    Quote Originally Posted by TX expat View Post
    They gotta do a lot more than break campaign promises to get impeached.
    Yes correct, recall not impeach.
    Guess I was thinking about that other guy when I was typing a response regarding this one.
    TX expat likes this.
    I'm in favor of gun control -- I think every citizen should have control of a gun.
    1 Thess. 5:16-18

  5. #20
    VIP Member
    Array TX expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanlouise View Post
    I think that WV's vote Democrat because they remember what Democrats used to represent (think Robert C. Byrd). Over the past few decades they didn't notice that Democrats have gone hard left and are no longer the Truman/Kennedy's of years gone by.

    I'm hoping this Manchin debacle will make them sit up and take notice of what it means to vote Democrat now days.

    Old ways are hard to change however, the Deomcrats voted for a convicted felon over Obama in the last primary. That's progress.
    Well at least you've got some of the most beautiful country, in our country, to be had. I've loved the opportunities that I've had to spend time in WBGV. I'd like to get back there sometime!
    Jeanlouise likes this.
    NRA Life Member

    "I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

  6. #21
    VIP Member
    Array TX expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmacque View Post
    Yes correct, recall not impeach.
    Guess I was thinking about that other guy when I was typing a response regarding this one.
    Heck no, I think you were on the right track; impeach 'em all, I say!
    bigmacque likes this.
    NRA Life Member

    "I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

  7. #22
    Distinguished Member Array bigmacque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,889
    Quote Originally Posted by TX expat View Post
    Heck no, I think you were on the right track; impeach 'em all, I say!

    HEAR HEAR!!
    I'm in favor of gun control -- I think every citizen should have control of a gun.
    1 Thess. 5:16-18

  8. #23
    VIP Member Array SmokinFool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,297
    There used to be an online forum hosted by WVDCL. I used to pop in from time to time to get a handle on local issues regarding firearms and defense. It was down for quite a while a couple years ago due to computer hardware and software issues, and it has been down again recently for a good while. Not sure of the reason this time. I didn't know about this meeting between Morgan and Manchin until I read it here.

    WV is a strange state politically. It usually goes dem in local elections but goes repub in nationals (for example, WV went to Romney in the last general election). Even though it is locally dem, the state has a long heritage of being pro 2A and pro gun-owner. I guess that is about to change, or more accurately, HAS changed. I always vote, but I have to admit I have taken WV's pro gun stance for granted. Well, the time for that is over. I plan on being much more politically active from now on. Just being a voter is no longer enough. I only hope it isn't too late.

  9. #24
    Distinguished Member Array Exacto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,630
    He's a Democrat that was pretending to be a big 2A supporter because it was politcally expedient. Now the winds have changed direction and again he will take the side that he thinks will get him re-elected. The political world is full of these phony balognies.
    goldmaster likes this.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunder bolt...... Sun Tzu.

    The supreme art of war is to defeat the enemy without fighting........ Sun Tzu.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

keith morgan gun

,
keith morgan in wv
,
keith morgan joe manchin
,

keith morgan manchin

,
keith morgan west virgina citizens defense league
,

keith morgan west virginia citizens defense league

,

keith morgan, president of the west virginia citizens defense league

,
west virginia citizens defense
,

wv citizens defense league

,

wv citizens defense league meeting with senator manchin

,
wv citizens for defense
,

wvprogun

Click on a term to search for related topics.