Anyone know what time King Obama will read new Prolamation to we subjects?

This is a discussion on Anyone know what time King Obama will read new Prolamation to we subjects? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; don't want to miss a single word..........

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Anyone know what time King Obama will read new Prolamation to we subjects?

Distinguished Member Array dben002's Avatar

don't want to miss a single word.......
    There are two types of people who carry concealed weapons...Responsible ones and Irresponsible ones...which are you...

fox news keeps saying sometime this morning. I heard last night somewhere 10:00 but i have no idea what time zone or if that is even correct.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. " - Edmund Burke

VIP Member
    I think I read 11:45AM, that way HE will make the noon news.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

GH
    I heard he'll be blabbering at 10:45C, 11:45E. If I hear anything different in the meantime I'll repost. The local talk radio station will have it on live so I won't have to watch the blessed event.
    Glenn

USN Submarine & UDT/SEAL Veteran
    1SG, US Army Retired - Airborne Infantry All the Way!
    Special Warfare Mentor
    M&P40, M&P40C

I have been having some discussions on Facebook with some Liberal acquaintences and distant family members and when I mention that O would really like to ban guns boy do I get flamed. Many of these people are so rabid anti gun they almost froth at the mouth to protect the guy. One of them has even gone shooting with me and the wife who had never done so but now wants nobody to have "assault rifles" because nobody needs one! Senseless.

The problem is that most of O's supporters cannot see past the glitter that coats him. They see a slick talking well dressed person who says all the things they want to hear and not look past the cover into the real person.

I cannot understand such adoration of someone who literally came out of nowhere. Even when confronted by massive evidence that he is willing to skirt the very document he took an oath to uphold they still cannot see the forest for the trees.

It feels a bit scary to me and the uneasy feelings I get simply get worse as each day goes by and the talk of gun restriction heats up.
    Jeanlouise likes this.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Quote Originally Posted by dben002 View Post
    don't want to miss a single word.......
    edit - leaving this one alone as well. Getting harder though.
    msgt/ret likes this.
    -It is a seriously scary thought that there are subsets of American society that think being intellectual is a BAD thing...

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    You are a reformed man Rollo!

Yes it will be interesting to see what is said today.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Because of my work schedule I will not be able to listen to it. I would appreciate someone listing the high points.
    ALWAYS CARRY - NEVER TELL

NRA MEMBER
    GOA MEMBER

Friend of Bill

Distinguished Member Array dben002's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    Gotta know just how much KY jelly I am going to have to purchase to make my next handgun purchase.....
    msgt/ret likes this.
    There are two types of people who carry concealed weapons...Responsible ones and Irresponsible ones...which are you...

11:45 Eastern I was told

Fla
    I am sure it will be all over the web within 5 mins after broadcast.
    NO Salt,Alcohol, Smoking,Caffeine,Chocolate,Meat,Anything Spicy,Gasoline,Weapons Except Stun Wands By Police,Contact Sports,Sex Other Than Virtual,Abortion,pregnancy Without A License,Non Educational Toys,Bad Language,Exchanging Bodily fluids Including Kissing,Aggressive Acts,Freedom Of Speech

Quote Originally Posted by patinthehat View Post
    fox news keeps saying sometime this morning. I heard last night somewhere 10:00 but i have no idea what time zone or if that is even correct.
    This scum bag and chief is always late , btw he needs to check out beer nut eating / drinking Joe .

He wants to make sure Joe looks sober

I'm really not a fan of this, the OP may be making light of "King Obama" but I do feel like I'm being ruled over today. I already miss my freedom.

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar
    We have three days until his Coronation, however he'll address his Minion at 11:30 AM (EST) or 1130 military time!

The Son of Liberty shall kneel and turn in their muskets!

I'll be watching from the Green Dragon Tavern before we go to the Shot Show to find those new 7 round magazines!

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

VIP Member
    on air now
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links