Gun control burnout

This is a discussion on Gun control burnout within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Honestly, there are a few simple ways I think we can continue to push this issue and come out on top even more. Everytime you ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Gun control burnout

Honestly, there are a few simple ways I think we can continue to push this issue and come out on top even more.

Everytime you see a video or a story about someone defending themselves with a gun, upload it to facebook, twitter, any and all methods of getting information out that you have. Make sure people see, day in and day out, that guns are used to protect people.

That, more than anything, will start to persuade people. Then, use the Bill Clinton method of not allowing any news to go a full news cycle without being answered. Don't let the lies be promoted without being confronted THAT SAME day. Again, do this through your media sources.

2. Remove Ads

I freely admit im not the brightest bulb in the lamp. But I do not think this will go on for anywhere near four years.
    Obama and his cohorts are openly blatantly cirumventing Supreme Court Rulings which if it want to remain relevant cannot allow a state and a president to openly thumb their nose at what the Supreme Court has already ruled such as common use weapons which incluce high capacity semi autos, right to defense and cc. Even if the SC agreed with his postion he has just slammed their backs against the wall and in effect said do something about it.

Congressmen are openly speaking of impeachment. States taking legal stands against the little would be kings tyranical aims. All of this is going to come to a head much faster than 4 years.

Obama and his ilk will either be stopped by SC, Congress etc in his power grab or he will be impeached and stopped.
    Or and this is the worst. He gets what he wants and tries to enforce it. Resisitance will ramp up he will ramp up in return until he turns to the military and gets a huge surprize the military takes over and removes him to restore order and the government.
    Our jr Senator who would be king is playing slap the bull hoping it stays asleep. I dont believe he or a great number of Americans on the left have any idea of the size and growing temper of the bull hes slapping. JMO
    The Old Anglo likes this.

Distinguished Member Array dben002's Avatar
    President's speech is much ado about nothing...congress will not pass weapons ban or mag limits....carry on.
    There are two types of people who carry concealed weapons...Responsible ones and Irresponsible ones...which are you...

If it isn't trending on twitter it gets lost in the land of sheep watching "reality tv". Works for me.
    As Benjamin Franklin left the hall in Philadelphia, he was asked, “What kind of government have you given us, Dr. Franklin?” He replied: “A republic, if you can keep it.”

Remember.......most NJ gun laws were voted on and pastin the early morning hours from 2:00AM........keep abreast of these tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by dben002 View Post
    President's speech is much ado about nothing...congress will not pass weapons ban or mag limits....carry on.
    I love the positive attitude......

lets all make sure congress does what we expect,
    use this to find your reps:
    NRA-ILA | Write Your Reps

then there is a little tab that says "contact them" you can get mailing addresses email addresses and phone #s.

use all 3, once a week is a good start to make sure these guys uphold the constitution.

carry on.
    There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.

I think about it each morning when I put my gun on..
    The Old Anglo likes this.

I fear another shooting within 60 days to bring another media uproar and sway the politics even further.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links