Glock magazines?

Glock magazines?

This is a discussion on Glock magazines? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Please be gentle and don't laugh me off the forum when you read my question. Does anyone have a line where you can find Glock ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Glock magazines?

Distinguished Member Array OhioCatter's Avatar

Glock magazines?

Please be gentle and don't laugh me off the forum when you read my question. Does anyone have a line where you can find Glock magazines? Every place I can think of is sold out, none, nada, zilch. Is there anyone that will even let you back order them? I could have gotten them over the weekend at the local gun show but, $75.00 a whack was just plain crazy. Thanks for any info.

VIP Member
    I bought the last two 15-rounders I saw, at Blackwing in Delaware about two weeks ago.
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

What are you looking for and what price are you looking to pay on each unit? New or used?
    The police are not there to protect you from crime, they are there to arrest the guy after the crime has been committed, assuming they find him. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your family.

You're pretty much out of luck. $75 dollars for anything over 13 round clips is probably about what you'd find now, regardless of where you look.
    Mike1956 likes this.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jemsaal View Post
    You're pretty much out of luck. $75 dollars for anything over 13 round clips is probably about what you'd find now, regardless of where you look.
    I use the term "clips" also, just to hear 'em howl. Well played.
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

VIP Member
    Honestly, unless you have a pistol and no mags at all, just chill for a bit and wait it out. Eventually you will start seeing things stocked again, but the internet guys are going to be working through backorders and the stores are going to be working through rain checks.

Just keep an eye on the big internet shops and they'll eventually get caught up and start listing them again. The smaller places are probably going to be more likely to follow the gun show model and jack up the prices for a while, but then they'll follow suit when they can't sell 'em.
    ctr likes this.
    NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TX expat View Post
    Honestly, unless you have a pistol and no mags at all, just chill for a bit and wait it out. Eventually you will start seeing things stocked again, but the internet guys are going to be working through backorders and the stores are going to be working through rain checks.

Just keep an eye on the big internet shops and they'll eventually get caught up and start listing them again. The smaller places are probably going to be more likely to follow the gun show model and jack up the prices for a while, but then they'll follow suit when they can't sell 'em.
    That is where I am right now with my new M&P 9mm. Magazine S&W 9mm M&P Smith & Wesson 17 round factory mag S&W. Fall und for sale (976173482)
    William T. Sherman

if by chance your looking to buy .40 cal 15 rd mags. i could sell you two pretty cheap. pm me

Quote Originally Posted by Richard58 View Post
    What are you looking for and what price are you looking to pay on each unit? New or used?
    Preferably new and nothing outrageous. I just can't get over the fact of people trying to rob others with the high prices. We as Law biding gun owners should be trying to help each other out and not taking advantage of this horrible situation we are all finding our selves in. I found 9mm ammo the other day at WW and could have bought it all but there was an older gentleman who was looking for it as well. I figured why punish him by my greed of buying it all and decided to leave a few boxes for him. This is what we should all be doing, helping, not hurting. Wow I forgot to mention which ones I was looking for, my bad, it would be for my Glock 19.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    Holy Toledo! S&W mags are pricey anyway but that's whacked out!
    NRA Life Member

VIP Member
    Which Glock 9mm are you looking for? I could assume the 19 because they are the greatest handgun ever, but I don't like to assume...
    Buckeye00, PistolPat and aus71383 like this.
    NRA Life Member

gander mountain will let you backorder them $39.99 each

For what it's worth... sportsman's guide lists availability on backorder with an ETA of May.

Quote Originally Posted by TX expat View Post
    Holy Toledo! S&W mags are pricey anyway but that's whacked out!
    One of the things that bug me the most is a shooter taking advantage of one of his own by price gouging on hard to find items.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
    -Thomas Jefferson

Laws are restrictive but sometimes necessary to maintain a civil society. Rights are nonrestrictive but are always necessary to maintain a free society.

Thanks for the heads up i'll check them out.

Are you specifically looking for G19 15round flush fit mags or will G17 17round mags be ok (they will stick out past the grip)?
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
    -Thomas Jefferson

Laws are restrictive but sometimes necessary to maintain a civil society. Rights are nonrestrictive but are always necessary to maintain a free society.

Glock 19 10 Round Mag

I was looking for 10 round mags for my Glock 19. On every site they say that they are not in stock and cannot be back ordered. I heard that Obama wants to make anything above a 10 round mag illegal.

Pat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links