This is a discussion on Before and After within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; So just got in 200.00 bucks worth of upgrades from midway to give my full size G.I. 1911. I want to hear what you guys ...
So just got in 200.00 bucks worth of upgrades from midway to give my full size G.I. 1911. I want to hear what you guys think about it and if anyone has had any experience with these parts. Also, I'm going to list some parts that I'm going to order over time to keep adding to the "tricked" out-ness of the weapon.
1. C&S STAINLESS STEEL GRIP HEX HEAD SCREWS
2. ED BROWN FRAME REBUILD KIT STAINLESS STEEL
3. ED BROWN CHECKERED MAGAZINE RELEASE STAINLESS STEEL
4. C&S SEAR SPRING
5. ED BROWN RECOIL SPRING PLUG STAINLESS STEEL
6. SPRINGFIELD BARREL BUSHING STAINLESS STEEL
7. NIGHTHAWK CUSTOM MATCH TRIGGER ALUMINUM SILVER
8. ED BROWN SLIDE STOP STAINLESS STEEL
9. KIMBER THUMB SAFETY STAINLESS STEEL
10. ED BROWN HARDCORE FIRING PIN STAINLESS STEEL
11. ED BROWN FIRING PIN SPRING
I'm going to purchase a stainless steel beavertail grip safety and a hammer, sear, sear disconnect package, next.
Pics of before and after.
Looks like you've pretty much got it all covered.