My next planned purchase - if W2's and 1099's will get here soon...

This is a discussion on My next planned purchase - if W2's and 1099's will get here soon... within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; When I can get my tax return submitted, and the money I should be getting back is deposited, my next purchase is planned to be ...

Thread: My next planned purchase - if W2's and 1099's will get here soon...

Distinguished Member

My next planned purchase - if W2's and 1099's will get here soon...

When I can get my tax return submitted, and the money I should be getting back is deposited, my next purchase is planned to be a Ruger SR1911. That is, if I can find one. I have wanted one since they had been announced and I read about them. Then I got to shoot one and my desire heightened. I am extremely excited as it appears that I will be able to get one finally, with my wife's blessing on top of it, when we do get the return done and money back.

I think they are beautiful. Now, the big question - since they have now come out with the smaller Commander version, which to work on getting? I'm leaning more to the full size as I've actually fired one of them and I may use it for carry sometimes but my M&P40c is my smaller gun for EDC.

RugerSR1911.jpg
    EDC - Ruger P90, SCCY CPX2, OR Ruger SR1911 CMD AND
    Ruger LCP in Desantis Pocket Holster (backup)
    Member - SAF, OFF,
    NRA Life Member

2. Remove Ads

Links