I am creating a new category for my firearms.

This is a discussion on I am creating a new category for my firearms. within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Since the government can change the name of something to make it sound more scary or "evil", I have decided to play their game. I ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Dangerfield

Thread: I am creating a new category for my firearms.

I am creating a new category for my firearms.

Since the government can change the name of something to make it sound more scary or "evil", I have decided to play their game. I will now use a category that implies safety. That category is PPE. Many may recognize what PPE stands for right away. For those that don't, it is Personal Protective Equipment. This is equipment such as hard hats, safety glasses, steel toe shoes, etc. that are worn to protect oneself from injury.

I carry my firearm to protect myself against others who wish to inflict injury to me. Therefore, it is Personal Protective Equipment.
    “Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by MACC12 View Post
    Many may recognize what PPE stands for right away. For those that don't, it is Personal Protective Equipment. This is equipment such as hard hats, safety glasses, steel toe shoes, etc. that are worn to protect oneself from injury.
    In the healthcare field, PPE is something that will protect you from illness. This can be gloves, gowns, surgical masks, etc... regardless I really like your idea. In healthcare we are always taught to use PPE when dealing with patients. Now it's "Never leave home without your PPE"
    "Gun Free Zones" is where only criminals carry guns.

Great idea.

I now have a safe full of Personal Protective Equipment at home and carry Personal Protective Equipment inside my pants!
    gregnsc, DMan and MACC12 like this.
    ALWAYS CARRY - NEVER TELL

NRA MEMBER
    GOA MEMBER

Friend of Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerfield View Post
    Great idea.

I now have a safe full of Personal Protective Equipment at home and carry Personal Protective Equipment inside my pants!
    MMMMM ya ok.

Distinguished Member Array OhioCatter's Avatar
    I like that, I now take PPE with me wherever I go.

I've found the best way to keep others from seeing the PPE in your pants is to wear sturdy belt.

Quote Originally Posted by DMan View Post
    In the healthcare field, PPE is something that will protect you from illness. This can be gloves, gowns, surgical masks, etc... regardless I really like your idea. In healthcare we are always taught to use PPE when dealing with patients. Now it's "Never leave home without your PPE"
    Still protects ya from dangerous things

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerfield View Post
    Great idea.

Wow when I was younger I just kept it in my wallet and thought I was prepared
    Mors est libertas

MALAD JUSTED

Links