Defensive Carry banner

School Stops Five-Year-Old Shooter--Not

870 views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  rontx 
#1 ·
Reactions: Snub44 and aus71383
#9 ·
It shoots 100 bubbles every time you pull the trigger!

#4 ·
From the article said:
Mount Carmel Area School District officials labeled the girl a "terrorist threat" for the bubble gun remark ...
To be fair to teachers everywhere, these were "officials" from the district ... not educators who would be armed with the duty to protect our kids.

But they, they are the ones twisting the minds of us all who are trying to wrap our heads around the concept of calling a 5yr old child a "terroristic threat" for wanting to blow soap bubbles at another.

"Beam me up, Scotty. There's no intelligent life here."

I'm just waiting for the first "media" article to come along that talks about people having (or lacking) common horse sense, in which the spelling's a mite off. Such as: "common horse scents." Manure's the word. Piles and piles of it.

#8 ·
I love some of the comments:
Ok, I think I'm in need of some clarification, so please correct me if I'm wrong. Exactly how many bubbles per minute does a pink bubble gun have to shoot to be considered an assault weapon,....
If pink bubble guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have pink bubble guns

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.