FNH pickup.....!!!

This is a discussion on FNH pickup.....!!! within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; My father just bought a FNH (FNAR) 308) rifle at believe it or not (Farm King Store) Thursday. They had just got it in and ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By psycho1

Thread: FNH pickup.....!!!

FNH pickup.....!!!

My father just bought a FNH (FNAR) 308) rifle at believe it or not (Farm King Store) Thursday. They had just got it in and said they were shocked they received a rifle like that....especially right now the way guns are selling. He got it for $1,249.00 out the door with tax..... I told him that was a great price..!! It was the 20" barrel version.
    Rock and Glock likes this.

2. Remove Ads

May be that with all of the PC type retailers walking away from long black guns, the distribution channels to less PC retailers will widen up. Could be nice if it happens.

VIP Member
    I think from a value aspect, this firearm ,company and caliber blows away any AR/M4 platform.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

I agree, I went in and looked at it today..... an awesome rifle..!!! My mistake on the barrel length, the one he bought had the 16" barrel, which I liked even more. The shorter barrel makes it easier to fire from a standing /shoulder fired position.......

Last week I was in the local Farm King store and they had plenty of long guns and handguns but generally their prices are not that great. Besides that they have a no guns/weapons sign on their front entrance. I went in to buy some bulk 22 ammo they had on sale but they were out. They did take a rain check so I will see if they call me.
    NRA Patron Member
    GOA Life Member
    Never look down on anybody, unless you're helping them up.

Distinguished Member Array DefConGun's Avatar
    I don't squat about FN so I've been looking into them recently. They look like they make great guns and I've never heard anyone say anything bad about them.

From what I can tell, your dad got a real deal on a great gun. You'll have to give it a whirl and report back soon. ;-)

I've never hard of Farm King. Is it a gunshop or is it like Wal-Mart or Tractor Supply?

Quote Originally Posted by DefConGun View Post
    I don't squat about FN so I've been looking into them recently. They look like they make great guns and I've never heard anyone say anything bad about them.

From what I can tell, your dad got a real deal on a great gun. You'll have to give it a whirl and report back soon. ;-)

I've never hard of Farm King. Is it a gunshop or is it like Wal-Mart or Tractor Supply?
    Exactly, it is like a tractor supply store, it is basically a farm supply store but they carry firearms , clothing, boots, etc.........

Distinguished Member Array DefConGun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by psycho1 View Post
    Exactly, it is like a tractor supply store, it is basically a farm supply store but they carry firearms , clothing, boots, etc.........
    Gotcha. Thanks for the reply. I'm really digging this rifle, I bet your dad will be thrilled with it.

Quote Originally Posted by pipedream View Post
    Last week I was in the local Farm King store and they had plenty of long guns and handguns but generally their prices are not that great. Besides that they have a no guns/weapons sign on their front entrance. I went in to buy some bulk 22 ammo they had on sale but they were out. They did take a rain check so I will see if they call me.
    I agree with you, usually they are pretty high on their gun prices, I was shocked when my dad told me he bought it with a sticker price on it of $1,099.95.......................on Gun Broker they sell for $1,495.00----------1,895.00...........

Quote Originally Posted by DefConGun View Post
    Gotcha. Thanks for the reply. I'm really digging this rifle, I bet your dad will be thrilled with it.
    I can't wait myself to try it out...............man, I hate winter !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by psycho1 View Post
    I agree with you, usually they are pretty high on their gun prices, I was shocked when my dad told me he bought it with a sticker price on it of $1,099.95.......................on Gun Broker they sell for $1,495.00----------1,895.00...........
    Good rifles, sort of a mixture of hunting and tactical features. Really surprised Farm King would have one. He might get sticker shock if he tries to buy a extra magazine.
    NRA Patron Member
    GOA Life Member
    Never look down on anybody, unless you're helping them up.

Quote Originally Posted by pipedream View Post
    Good rifles, sort of a mixture of hunting and tactical features. Really surprised Farm King would have one. He might get sticker shock if he tries to buy a extra magazine.
    I know....I already checked that out for him ......

Links