CT Bill 122, ONE SHOT MAX! - Page 4

CT Bill 122, ONE SHOT MAX!

This is a discussion on CT Bill 122, ONE SHOT MAX! within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by smolck Coulda told ya that a long time ago! Down here we understand the constitution and also how to play winning football ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: CT Bill 122, ONE SHOT MAX!

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smolck View Post
    Coulda told ya that a long time ago! Down here we understand the constitution and also how to play winning football (obligatory ROLL TIDE!)
    Sorry you guys didn't get to play the real contender in the championship game this year, but it was still an impressive display.
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BugDude View Post
    Really? Like the guy breaking the law against murder will care that the illegally bought or stolen gun he is using is against the law too.

There's a distinct difference between STUPID and IGNORANT. This is just plain old fashioned stupid at its most absurd level.
    I have long since abandoned the notions that legislation such as this is of stupidity and ignorance and well intentioned. I can no longer help but seeing propositions like this as anything but of malicious intent.
    TX expat likes this.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

That is unbelievably stupid!
    ALWAYS CARRY - NEVER TELL

NRA MEMBER
    GOA MEMBER

Friend of Bill

I'd like to ask the moron that proposed this piece of crap how he would feel holding a single shot weapon while 4 armed thugs broke in his front door and stormed his family at 2:00 am. "Now hold on there Mr. Home Invaders, stand there and take your shots like you're supposed to. Now where'd I put my second bullet?"
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

I'd like to ask the moron that proposed this piece of crap how he would feel holding a single shot weapon while 4 armed thugs broke in his front door and stormed his family at 2:00 am. "Now hold on there Mr. Home Invaders, stand there and take your shots like you're supposed to. Now where'd I put my second bullet?"
    1. He would have armed guards with superior firepower to that of the common citizen so it wouldn't be something he'd have to deal with.

2. He seems to be of the opinion that at least when the law-abiding citizen is murdered, those criminals would have gained access to a firearm with only a single shot capacity. He places the incidental byproduct of a murder to be more important than the murder itself.

That's exactly my point! This law will create a market incentive to design bullets that can kill 4 BGs at once! And from there, seven

spend more fighting Ebola than on Thanksgiving dinner. Be grateful it's being fought there, so we don't have to fight it here.

As well, there are millions in potential patents possible for those with a tool shed, ideas, or creative loved ones to tell.. (and gumption) It's an untapped technology.

Quote Originally Posted by archer51 View Post
    I thought smoking crack was illegal in CT!
    Apparently not in the state legislature.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

VIP Member
    And to think the American Revolution started in the northeast.
    aus71383 likes this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

It started in the Northeast - that's why they are more advanced and know better than everyone else.

It was the "shot" heard round the world....remember? Not "shots"....

Austin

It could work. You would have to do a New York reload 6 Times . holster makers would get rich making 7- gun rigs.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links