one gun away from being equipped like the FBI

This is a discussion on one gun away from being equipped like the FBI within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; watching "secrets of the FBI" on discovery channel. they were showing the guns issued to the fed task forces, they carry glock 22 40 cals, ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By zonker1986

Thread: one gun away from being equipped like the FBI

one gun away from being equipped like the FBI

watching "secrets of the FBI" on discovery channel. they were showing the guns issued to the fed task forces, they carry glock 22 40 cals, mp5 10mm submachine guns and remington 870 shotguns. they got some pretty cool toys. i got a glock 23 40 cal because i heard alot of leo and other carry them and also the reason i bought a rem 870 because leo and military also use them! now if i can just get a mp5 10mm that would be sweet!

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Good luck with getting an MP5. Just because the fed uses it does not make it a good choice for everyone. I will say that the 870 is an everyman's gun.

There is no, nor has there never been, a civilian-transferable MP5/10. Also, HK quit making all variants of the MP5 several years ago. Sorry to burst your Bureau-bubble, but your wish-list stopper is a "no can do".
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

ya id rather get a ar any way, they showed them using those so my hopes are still up

I have a Glock 23. That's as close to Quantico as I intend to ever be.
    ctr likes this.
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

Links