CT police corfirm type and number of firearms - Sandy Hook

This is a discussion on CT police corfirm type and number of firearms - Sandy Hook within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; UPDATE: State Police Confirm Weapons Used in Newtown Shootings Independent Journal Review My comments to this article: 1. NOT a high capacity 30 round clip. ...

Like Tree8Likes
  • 5 Post By paramedic70002
  • 2 Post By Spirit51
  • 1 Post By smolck

Thread: CT police corfirm type and number of firearms - Sandy Hook

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar

UPDATE: State Police Confirm Weapons Used in Newtown Shootings Independent Journal Review

My comments to this article:

1. NOT a high capacity 30 round clip. Tsk tsk. A standard capacity 30 round magazine.

2. OMG the .223 is now described as a "small caliber" rifle. I bet the anti-gun wordsmiths will NOT be using that terminology!

3. I bought my Bushmaster (the same model listed here) DURING the failed 1994 WB. How? Because it was manufacturered to work around the banned cosmetic parts.

4. "Assault weapon" is a phrase made up by an anti-gun group to demonize a lawful product that many would argue is PRECISELY why we have the Second Amendment.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

You know this....I know this...most of us in here know this. It is the ones who DON'T know this we have to educate. We know the MSM is not going to do it....they are just advancing the ignorant gun "fear mongering" that their master (the current administration) has dictated.

How do we inform the uninformed who are being "herded" into anti gun hysteria?? One at a time, brother, one at a time. That is the ONLY way I can see it happening. Anyone got a better idea how to be successful at it?? PLEASE let me know....I am game for anything to educating the uneducated.
    msgt/ret and Jetfuelrm like this.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Distinguished Member Array chuckusaret's Avatar
    Well based on the news release the anti gunners demonized and event with false information. No horrible military ASSAULT weapons or those terrible HIGH CAPACITY magazines were used. Lets see if the news outlets that supplied the misinformation to the public will run front page corrections.

This makes our president, based on the true Sandy Hook incident, look like just another victim of rumor but he is responsible for escalating the rumor world wide.
    US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

Did they clarify which of the 3 were actually fired?
    I was under the impression that the killer only used the AR15 to murder...and a pistol to kill himself.
    The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit51 View Post
    It is the ones who DON'T know this we have to educate
    I think the most frustrating thing to me is that you can't hardly educate people anymore. They have their minds made up based on twitter, facebook and "P"MSNBC. Whatever that woman that looks like a little boy (Rachel Maddow) says is "fact" when in reality it is just pandering to the left.
    Spirit51 likes this.
    As Benjamin Franklin left the hall in Philadelphia, he was asked, “What kind of government have you given us, Dr. Franklin?” He replied: “A republic, if you can keep it.”

Quote Originally Posted by smolck View Post
    I think the most frustrating thing to me is that you can't hardly educate people anymore. They have their minds made up based on twitter, facebook and "P"MSNBC. Whatever that woman that looks like a little boy (Rachel Maddow) says is "fact" when in reality it is just pandering to the left.
    I know exactly what you mean and whole hearted agree. I know we are not the only ones who understand this too. You are not alone. That little piece of information can make you feel better or worse or both, depending on how you look at it.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Re: CT police corfirm type and number of firearms - Sandy Hook

Will the "anti's" and the media now declare the the police chief is wrong or a liar? Will they somehow spin this to their advantage?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
    Commonwealth of Virginia CCW
    SA XD .45 ACP 4" Service Model - Black
    Taurus Millennium Pro PT145
    Remington 798 .243 w/Leupold Scope
    Benelli M1 Tactical Special 12ga 18.5" open sight w/Muzzle Brake
    Mossberg - Maverick 88 12ga 18.5"

Links