Video - Assassin points gun, pulls trigger, nothing happens.

This is a discussion on Video - Assassin points gun, pulls trigger, nothing happens. within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Watched this video and noticed the following: The assassin at arms length, points his gun at the head of his victim and pulls the trigger ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video - Assassin points gun, pulls trigger, nothing happens.

Watched this video and noticed the following:

The assassin at arms length, points his gun at the head of his victim and pulls the trigger - nothing happens. You can see him pull the pistol back, look at it, (at .02 seconds) and I think he tried to rack another round but got knocked down by others on the stage.

I'm thinking the safety was on. What's your guess?

Just shows what adrenalin can do - even to the bad guys.

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t2#....tv-7-bulgaria

They just beat the heck out of that guy. lol.

I suppose you get what you pay for.

Distinguished Member Array Exacto's Avatar
    oops,I put the mag in, but forgot to rack one in. wonder why the gun doesn't get credit for not killing that guy, if it's like the anti freedom guys say,"it's the guns"
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunder bolt...... Sun Tzu.

The supreme art of war is to defeat the enemy without fighting........ Sun Tzu.

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    I heard a report somewhere that it was a gas gun or something that doesn't fire a projectile but shoots out gas and can be harmful at close ranges. I'm almost positive that is what our local news station said about it.

Will report back when I find more...

Edit:

This article makes mention of a gas pistol loaded with pepper spray: Ahmed Dogan: Was assassination attempt on Bulgarian politician a hoax? | Mail Online

Also: Prison Planet.com Bulgarian politician survives apparent point-blank assassination attempt [VIDEO]

Also: http://www.newsday.com/news/world/bu...empt-1.4476288

Also: http://www.denverpost.com/breakingne...-turkish-party

"Police said the gun used during the attack was a non-lethal gas pistol and deputy chief prosecutor Borislav Sarafov told reporters Enimehmedov faces up to five years in prison for hooliganism and up to six years for making a death threat."
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

The thought of it being anything other than a small handgun never occured to me. Good info, DontTreadOnI!

Quote Originally Posted by OldMick View Post
    The thought of it being anything other than a small handgun never occured to me. Good info, DontTreadOnI!
    I agree, it looks very much like a small .380 or even single stack 9mm at a glance.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Distinguished Member Array deadguy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadOnI View Post

"... Enimehmedov faces up to five years in prison for hooliganism...."
    Wow. If I had been caught doing half of what I am guilty of through the years I would be gone for life.

Guy had a non-lethal gas pistol

Quote Originally Posted by ezveedub View Post
    Might well have been lethal is he had pointed at someone that was armed.

Good work!

Interesting that an assassin would choose to use a non-lethal tool in their line of work...

VIP Member
    Not believing the "gas pistol" story...never seen anyone "rack" pepper spray.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

IMO............that was Suicide By OC . Suprise security didn't shoot this guy right there on stage.....Instead they opened a Can Of Whoop Ass...on him.

Quote Originally Posted by 1MoreGoodGuy View Post
    Not believing the "gas pistol" story...never seen anyone "rack" pepper spray.
    By gas pistol I'm assuming it was something akin to an AirSoft pistol. Some cheap imitations of which I have seen have to be 'cocked' after each bb is fired.

The video also shows the politician and his security staff were ASLEEP. SA FAIL.

Nonetheless, glad it turned out OK.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links