Another brilliant solution to the 7 round magazine restriction

This is a discussion on Another brilliant solution to the 7 round magazine restriction within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by high pockets Go easy on him, he's a Yankee, what do you expect! Not everyone can live at The Varsity! Hey, I ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Another brilliant solution to the 7 round magazine restriction

Quote Originally Posted by high pockets View Post
    Go easy on him, he's a Yankee, what do you expect!

Not everyone can live at The Varsity!
    Hey, I resemble that remark !!! Well after 30+ years livin "down south" I might just be a Redneck !

Anyway ... I"m not sure if it's still a requirement ( maybe some of ya'll will ) we had to "plug" our
    semi-auto and pump shotguns to hold three shells max. If you were found in the field without the
    plug you got a stiff fine.
    To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gottabkiddin View Post
    I'd say; tell Cuomo that I gave all my high capacity mags to the gang bangers downtown. I thought it would be interesting to see how that confiscation effort was going. While I was there I heard they have a mag limit in place of their own; they call it the "SevenUp" loading. Would you like to know what it means.
    Actually, that would be a great solution, except it is much easier and safer to start with law abiding citizens.

And I would like to know what SevenUp loading is.
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

Quote Originally Posted by ExactlyMyPoint View Post
    Actually, that would be a great solution, except it is much easier and safer to start with law abiding citizens. And I would like to know what SevenUp loading is.
    Sevenup would be; they only carry mags that hold upwards of seven rounds, That way they can be sure to have their prey out gunned. Oh' and they love the LAGO ban.. That's a little acronym to go along with the mag pun.... It stands for "Law abiding gun owners" Ban...... It's also the name of the town old Clint had painted red and called it Hell in the movie (High Plains Drifter).. All of um seem kinda fitting to me..
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links