Defensive Carry banner

Another brilliant solution to the 7 round magazine restriction

2K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  gottabkiddin 
#1 ·
This just occurred to me.

When the magazine police come to confiscate your 14 round magazine, just tell them that what you have is a dual 7 round magazine that automatically feeds the second magazine when the first one empties.

#9 ·
I'd say; tell Cuomo that I gave all my high capacity mags to the gang bangers downtown. I thought it would be interesting to see how that confiscation effort was going. While I was there I heard they have a mag limit in place of their own; they call it the "SevenUp" loading. Would you like to know what it means.:blink:

#10 ·
7+ round magazines

On a more serious, and on topic note... how are they going to even know that you own or possess a magazine of higher than 7 rounds? They arent serialized, they arent register individually... even if they (either state or fed govt) went by who had what handgun registered to them (where that even happens) and what was originally shipped with the gun.. mags break, they wear out, and new ones are bought...

they cant track what mags you had or currently have... so I dont see how logistically anyone could attempt to confiscate them.

#11 ·
On a more serious, and on topic note... how are they going to even know that you own or possess a magazine of higher than 7 rounds? They arent serialized, they arent register individually... even if they (either state or fed govt) went by who had what handgun registered to them (where that even happens) and what was originally shipped with the gun.. mags break, they wear out, and new ones are bought... they cant track what mags you had or currently have... so I dont see how logistically anyone could attempt to confiscate them.
Apparently you're the only one giving the thread the "serious" factor. Do you really think they are gonna come door to door looking for high capacity mags? Not too realistic don't ya think...:wink:

#15 ·
Time to install that outhouse I been meaning to get too,I kinda got the idea from watching "moonshiners" last night,they had to cut a ventilation hole in the roof of an underground still site then claimed it could be an emergency escape,they said if the cops raid us they won't be expecting us to pop up out of an outhouse:rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.