GEICO is absolutely anti gun....read this

This is a discussion on GEICO is absolutely anti gun....read this within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; This is a friend of mine that got this letter from Geico. I already cancelled my policy and went a friendlier carrier. I have two ...

Thread: GEICO is absolutely anti gun....read this

This is a friend of mine that got this letter from Geico. I already cancelled my policy and went a friendlier carrier. I have two cars, a truck, and two horse trailers so they lost a good customer.
    No one ever said it'd be easy.

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    already running
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Distinguished Member Array dben002's Avatar
    You may be reading to much into this...(I admit I'm not sure) but if the policy holder did not tell Geico that his personal vehicle would be used for work purposes as well as private purposes and they found out yes they would cancel. Most insurance companies would do the same. You have to tell them up front the vehicle will be used in work related activity.
    There are two types of people who carry concealed weapons...Responsible ones and Irresponsible ones...which are you...

Sponsored Links