advice on holsters for G23

This is a discussion on advice on holsters for G23 within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Check out Old Faithful Holsters if you want a IWB leather/kydex option. Very similar in design to the Crossbreed Supertuck and less money. They even ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: advice on holsters for G23

Check out Old Faithful Holsters if you want a IWB leather/kydex option. Very similar in design to the Crossbreed Supertuck and less money. They even have a "build your own" version for $39.97 - I did it and it was super easy to put together. Old Faithful Holsters - The Holster Store of Most Comfortable Gun Holsters

2. Remove Ads

I've used the Glock Sport/Combat and it isn't bad, plus it does hold the weapon quite securely. For the price, the 721OT made by Don Hume is a very good deal in an OWB. For IWB, many go with the CB SuperTuck and similar setups (I've used them and have no complaints, I just prefer OWB). You'll probably find, as many of us have, that it takes a little experimentation to find what works best for you (that's why I have a box-full).
    Chose a weapon that goes bang EVERY time!

Check out Whitehat holsters. They are a sponsoring vendor here I believe. I have one for the G23 and am very happy. Reasonably priced and outstanding customer service.

advice on holsters for G23

Thanks again everyone for the great amount of info. You guys really help paint the picture well and help me round down my options cuz as everyone knows their is a ton of options out there.

To toss another one out there that I haven't really heard mentioned in this thread yet: how bout the "king tuck" I've heard of

I am a big fan of Comp-Tac, its what I use for my Glock 35 for competition, and I have a paddle holster for my 23. Also love their mag holsters.

Paddle Holster
    Outside Waistband Holsters - products new home - Paddle Holster

IWB Holster
    Inside Waistband Holsters - Minotaur Holsters - products new home - Minotaur MTAC Holster

You will end up buying more than what you think you will. I love my remora for my g19 but that's iwb, if need to OC I say go to your LGS and see what they will let you try out. I have an 12 dollar owb holster from Wally World that is great.
    Say 'what' again! I dare you! I double dare you!-Jules Winnfield aka Samuel L Jackson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links