Feinstein is offensive to Vets.

This is a discussion on Feinstein is offensive to Vets. within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; WATCH: Dianne Feinstein Recalls Milk, Moscone Assassinations | Advocate.com I'm specifically referring to this quote: “Once you have been through one of these episodes, once ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Feinstein is offensive to Vets.

Distinguished Member Array Nmuskier's Avatar

WATCH: Dianne Feinstein Recalls Milk, Moscone Assassinations | Advocate.com

I'm specifically referring to this quote:
    “Once you have been through one of these episodes, once you see what the crime scene is like, it isn’t like the movies — it changes your view of weapons.”

My words for her cannot be posted here. There are many vets who have witnessed worse than her, and still support the right to bear arms. Many even own guns and are active shooters. Reference this recent post by member Chrischandler.

Another good guy wins!

thanks for the post, Chris

2. Remove Ads

Feinstein is offensive, period.
    “Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never—in nothing, great or small, large or petty—never give in, except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force. Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.”

She is offensive to the human race.
    “Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln

VIP Member
    She's offensive to anyone with an ounce (or more) of common sense.
    NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

Distinguished Member Array Exacto's Avatar
    She still doesn't get it .Even if was the worst crime scene ever, it should only make you look at the people responsible for it ,not their choice of weapon. Any little thing they can throw out there to occupy the minds of the ill informed as a diversion to keep them from thinking about the line of BS they are being fed. Keep em rocked back on their heels with BS so they don't have a thought of their own. They know how to manipulate the stupid masses.
    Rock and Glock and surefire7 like this.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunder bolt...... Sun Tzu.

The supreme art of war is to defeat the enemy without fighting........ Sun Tzu.

She is a nutcase. Knife wounds and blunt trauma wounds are just as disturbing or more so.................she is a dingbat
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

She and others like her that show zero respect for the Bill Of Rights deserve our outright disdain and fighting against what they're standing for: erasure of our liberties as citizens.

There are things that can be done to address crime. And there are things that must not, ever be allowed in regards to circumventing or trampling the Constitutional liberties we all hold dear, upon pain of extreme displeasure of the People. (And criminal charges of crimes against the Constitution, for my money.)

No matter what else can be said, lips cannot be painted on that pig (destroyers of the 2A): it still is what it is.
    Last edited by ccw9mm; January 26th, 2013 at 09:09 PM.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Worse crime scene I ever saw was when the victim was killed with a knife and tried to fight off her attacker,Robbery/Homicide in a liquor Store
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

OD*
    Quote Originally Posted by Nmuskier View Post
    Feinstein is offensive to slugs.
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Diligentia Vis Celeritas"

"There is very little new, and the forgotten is constantly being rediscovered."
    ~ Tiger McKee

I think she's delightful.

Okay, okay... offensive to slugs and mole people.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

Obviously,its not anything like war,i know that.I can't imagine what service members go thru.Hell,i got hold of a 38 at 3 yrs old and shot myself point blank.Why i'm alive now,is beyond me.I remember the bullet burning,that's about it.I've had a couple of antis ask me,how can i still have them around?I tell them it wasn't the gun's fault.The trigger didn't get magically pulled.Feinstein has truly gone off the deep end.

What is her problem. I mean come on, how can anyone honestly think like that?

She is.scary, and not just looking. She is so warped and actually believes the junk spewing from her mouth. She is a problem that needs to rectified by people previously too stupid to vote her out of office.
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

The issue of banning so called "assault Weapons" simply because of the way such a weapon looks is asinine at best. Ban news is many Americans are buying into this definition. What is scary is the Congress bought into the prior ban which they make the same mistake again.

Senator Feinstein was slick in stacking her bill with her wants and by exempting most so called "hunting rifles". By stacking the bill its highly likely she will get something she wants. Whatever it will be it will be just another so called "gun control" law that will only impact on law abiding citizens. By exempting certain rifles she is using the divide and conquer tactic. Being many hunters will view this as they are safe they will most likely not contact their representatives.
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

Her whole party is hates veterans that is nothing new. Her bill is just step one they have to do it in one group at a time . She has made it clear her goal is to ban all weapons.
    And good chance her and Obama will.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links