So this was a standard 1911 G.I. when I started and I've put some money in it since it was a bottom of the barrel 1911 but reliable as heck and have grown to love it!
I just did a buttload of upgrades to mine and it's on point now!!
1. C&S STAINLESS STEEL GRIP HEX HEAD SCREWS
2. ED BROWN FRAME REBUILD KIT STAINLESS STEEL
3. ED BROWN CHECKERED MAGAZINE RELEASE STAINLESS STEEL
4. C&S SEAR SPRING
5. ED BROWN RECOIL SPRING PLUG STAINLESS STEEL
6. SPRINGFIELD BARREL BUSHING STAINLESS STEEL
7. NIGHTHAWK CUSTOM MATCH TRIGGER ALUMINUM SILVER
8. ED BROWN SLIDE STOP STAINLESS STEEL
9. KIMBER THUMB SAFETY STAINLESS STEEL
10. ED BROWN HARDCORE FIRING PIN STAINLESS STEEL
11. ED BROWN FIRING PIN SPRING
12. WILSON COMBAT DROP IN GRIP SAFETY
13. WILSON COMBAT V-LINE HAMMER
14. WILSON COMBAT V-LINE SEAR
15. WILSON COMBAT HAMMER STRUT
16. FUSION FIREARMS SS MAINSPRING HOUSING
Very, very nice, but with all that work, you are probably going to have a ton of problems with it.
Send it to me and I will test it for two years...absolutely free.:joke:
Congrats on the remake...she should treat you well!:yup::hand9:
Great looking pistol, it is always fun to make a pistol exactly what you want rather buying something in a box that someone else thinks it should be.
HAHA! she's treating me great already! Thank as well, sir!
Originally Posted by retsupt99
I agree 100%
Originally Posted by msgt/ret