Barack Obama: 'I go shooting all the time'

This is a discussion on Barack Obama: 'I go shooting all the time' within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Somehow I have a hard time believing this: Barack Obama: 'I go shooting all the time' - Telegraph and Obama says he goes skeet shooting ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Barack Obama: 'I go shooting all the time'

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar

Somehow I have a hard time believing this:

Barack Obama: 'I go shooting all the time' - Telegraph

and

Obama says he goes skeet shooting 'all the time'

I would like to see his birth certificate....uh, er, his Form 4473 for that purchase.
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

Senior Member Array GeorgiaDawg's Avatar
    I'll believe it when I see it, but I really don't care if he shoots clay pigeons at Camp David all the time or only sometimes. That's not what the 2nd Amendment is about, so if that's how he's framing his "respect" for it, he has missed the target completely.
    WHEC724, Lish, sigmanluke and 1 others like this.
    "For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast." - Ephesians 2:8-9

“The purpose of the law is not to prevent a future offense, but to punish the one actually committed” - Ayn Rand

VIP Member
    Skeet shooting has moved into the catagory, beside hunting on Obama's approved purposes for the Second Amendment list.
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

I beleive he shoots skeet at Camp David...I do not beleive he gives a hoot about the 2A or anybody else's rights though.
    atctimmy likes this.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

Unfortunately most of us have to face the possibilty of running into more dangerous things than clay pigeons.

VIP Member
    And Dianne Feinstein has a concealed carry permit.
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

I tried to post the pictures from Drudge Report that used that caption.

One was Obama and his minions laughing their collective butts off......they changed it to Obama pool side with a water "gun".

Both funny. My thread was "Yeah...Right...LMSO". (mods...feel free to delete that one...this one is better)

The pictures are priceless.

images.jpg
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Yea... And he goes Bowling all the time too.

If by now people don't know that Obama lies every time he opens his mouth...they just aren't paying attention.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

When the liberals state "I own guns" or "I go shooting all the time"... I don't believe it for one second.

Sure, they may own a gun, but they probably bought a "Saturday Night Special" JUST so they could say "Hey, I'm a gun owner like you!"

Distinguished Member Array Rcher's Avatar
    We always hear about when the President plays golf ... why dont we hear about when he shoots? Ya'll know the old saying: "I'm from Missouri" you gotta show me.
    ClutchSR9C likes this.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem; government IS the problem". - Ronald Reagan 1981

Ah, ha, ha...Get out your shovels and boots....the pile is getting heavier and deeper.... Yup and his great aunt on his mother's side was Phoebe Ann Moses......Geeezzzzzz.

Senior Moderator
    So now its about skeet shooting huh?
    Rock and Glock likes this.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

VIP Member
    Duh, Dick Cheney went hunting all the time too. Scalia went hunting with Dick Cheney.
    Scalia wrote Heller. Heller said it is OK for 2A rights to be regulated. Sounds like a conspiracy to me.
    See the connection.

You just can't trust those guys with shotguns who go bird hunting. They are a dangerous lot.
    Brad426 and bklynboy like this.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

Mr President, Can I shoot skeet with my AR?
    Semper Fi
    "Marines don't surrender-they win or die." from Brute

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links