NY Daily News publishes QUESTIONABLE editorial that seems FAKE about guns. - Page 2

NY Daily News publishes QUESTIONABLE editorial that seems FAKE about guns.

This is a discussion on NY Daily News publishes QUESTIONABLE editorial that seems FAKE about guns. within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Probably a work of fiction. If true, the guy is a complete moron....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: NY Daily News publishes QUESTIONABLE editorial that seems FAKE about guns.

Probably a work of fiction. If true, the guy is a complete moron.

Yeah... I'm calling shens.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

VIP Member
    I'm calling Bullcrap on this "story".

This would be the equivalent of taking drivers ed, passing, buying a car, then it snows, and you panic, got stuck, so you sold the car, because you cannot drive it effectively.
    What a bunch of malarky.

Saw a copy of the NY Times from 1-18-2013 and in the editorial section, it had several "letters from readers", who were allegedly "gun owners', who hunt and target shoot and collect firearms who didn't see a problem with Bloomberg and Obamas "common sense" gun legislation.
    What a joke!
    These screwballs will stop at nothing to try and convince people who are neutral on this debate, that even "gun nuts" are on board for all this garbage.
    I would rather die with good men than hide with cowards
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy."

M&Pc .357sig, 2340Sigpro .357sig

He was a gun afficionado like a woodpecker is a carpenter.....Dumb.

Distinguished Member Array Nmuskier's Avatar
    Later, my girlfriend told me I had made her feel safe, protected. I just felt ill.
    You defended your woman and your property, and now you feel I'll? Turn in your man card.

surprised his gf didnt LAUGH AT HIM

Quote Originally Posted by AdBro View Post
    "From the robust kick of firing a revolver to the emphatic, mechanical bursts of shouldering an assault rifle on full auto"

OH REALLY? full auto at the range?
    That was my first thought reading this. I couldn't even finish reading the story because my Bravo Sierra detector kept going off.
    Disarming innocent people does not protect innocent people.

Don't ever think that the reason I'm peaceful is because I'm afraid to be violent!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links