Missing Ammunition Shipment

This is a discussion on Missing Ammunition Shipment within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; That is GREAT NEWS! Woo Hoo! We've been spoiled by our driver! He has given us his cell number, his managers direct numbers, and has ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Missing Ammunition Shipment

That is GREAT NEWS! Woo Hoo!

We've been spoiled by our driver! He has given us his cell number, his managers direct numbers, and has always been super service oriented. We reciprocate too, and he knows he can call us and whatever happens, I'd come help him. He also gets some nice gifts during the year too. I want him to like us.

2. Remove Ads

I want him to like us.
    You must be getting a lot of packages...Just how many does it take to ship in an A1 Abrams tank and assemble in the back yard?
    bigmacque likes this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Distinguished Member Array bigmacque's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    You must be getting a lot of packages...Just how many does it take to ship in an A1 Abrams tank and assemble in the back yard?

Couldn't answer that but I'm up to 127 on the 50cal artillery gun.
    I'm in favor of gun control -- I think every citizen should have control of a gun.
    1 Thess. 5:16-18

Glad it got straightened out for you. Now I can joke that maybe the fedex driver took it to get even.

UPS Guy Steals iPad Mini Dropped by Fedex - YouTube

Good to hear.

I just received a shipment from ammo to go. I was extremely pleased to see that their return address is very discreet and just says atg wholesale. Although it still has a blue sticker that states small arms cartridges.

The Abrams wasn't too bad. The F-35 was harder.
    shooterX likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    Glad it got straightened out for you. Now I can joke that maybe the fedex driver took it to get even.

UPS Guy Steals iPad Mini Dropped by Fedex - YouTube
    Wow. I really expected to see a pic at the end of the video of that guy on TV arrested. Glad the guy has video, but how sad.

And, glad you got the ammo problem worked out.

Be safe!
    NEVER point a gun at something you are not prepared to destroy!
    AND for GODS sake, get your finger off the trigger until you are ready to squeeze the trigger!

Awesome! All things considered not what you want to have to go through, but glad it was rectified.
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by john.shewchuk View Post
    I had something similar happen to me two days ago. UPS said delivered. No package to be found. They ended up dropping it off the next day. My theory is that it was improperly/accidentally scanned while they were on another delivery and didn't notice until they got back to the distribution center later.
    The above is not the exception but rather the rule for me. Bet it shows up following day.
    I think, therefore I am...

<the Menace>

Glad it worked out OK!

I live in the woods with a locked gate. My small town has a Copy It Mail It (I don't know if it is a franchise). I checked it out. For the same price as the post office box, they sign for deliveries from all the venders. I have had no problems with missing packages. I even put CIMI on the address. No big heavy trucks tearing up my driveway, or packages left at the gate.

Distinguished Member Array noway2's Avatar

Missing Ammunition Shipment

Quote Originally Posted by Jdunn217 View Post
    I just received a shipment from ammo to go. I was extremely pleased to see that their return address is very discreet and just says atg wholesale. Although it still has a blue sticker that states small arms cartridges.
    I saw the ATG and even the shipping label didn't give away the contents. Just the orm-d which can be just about any chemical. Didn't notice a sticker.
    When I ordered from Natchez, it came in a Magtech box. That and the mail man must know from the NRA mail.

I am also thinking of offering to take the neighbors to the range since they mentioned wanting CC permits when I mentioned missing ammo. They could sign up for the class.
    Rock and Glock likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by noway2 View Post
    I saw the ATG and even the shipping label didn't give away the contents. Just the orm-d which can be just about any chemical. Didn't notice a sticker.
    When I ordered from Natchez, it came in a Magtech box. That and the mail man must know from the NRA mail.

I am also thinking of offering to take the neighbors to the range since they mentioned wanting CC permits when I mentioned missing ammo. They could sign up for the class.

Great idea! Get them shooting so you have more ammo in the neighborhood!
    North Carolina Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
    NRA Personal Protection and Basic Pistol Instructor

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links