SCCY CPX-2, anyone have experience with these?

This is a discussion on SCCY CPX-2, anyone have experience with these? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I am contemplating getting one of these for a carry gun. Anyone have any experience, good or bad, with this weapon? With the pricing and ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Radar

Thread: SCCY CPX-2, anyone have experience with these?

I am contemplating getting one of these for a carry gun. Anyone have any experience, good or bad, with this weapon? With the pricing and availability, it seems like a good buy. Thanks in advance,

I had one for awhile. It didn't give me any problems. At the time I had an over abundance of 9mm pistols so I traded for a revolver. As I recall I had to use locktite on the rear sight so that it wouldn't move. It wasn't a major issue though.

Cant say for the gen 2 but I had the gen 1. No problems with it but its accuracy wasnt there I traded for a springfield xdsc. A better gun imho. Also look into the m&p compact. I also have that one for my edc.

if ya only got a couple hundred its better than nothin. why not a hi pointe ,45
    " A free people ought not only to be armed & disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms & ammo to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them including their own government"
    George Washington

Love the Sccy

Quote Originally Posted by maverick4 View Post
    I am contemplating getting one of these for a carry gun. Anyone have any experience, good or bad, with this weapon? With the pricing and availability, it seems like a good buy. Thanks in advance,
    I have had two Sccy's and the only reason I got rid of one was to make a few bucks. Both guns shoot flawless and seems anyone can shoot it, from my daughter to my wife to a friend, we all put the shot right in the bullseye. Little thick for lady small hands but other than that the gun is great. I have only had the Sccy CPX-2, so if you can get your hands on one go for it, you will not be sorry.
    CircleKsolution likes this.

New Member Array CircleKsolution's Avatar

Thumbs up Sccy CPX-2

I just purchased mine and it runs a close 2nd to my Glock 22! Couldn't be happier Price, quality, conceal ability and accuracy!

Links