INSANE new gun proposals in NJ

INSANE new gun proposals in NJ

This is a discussion on INSANE new gun proposals in NJ within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; New Jersey Introduces 11 New Gun Ban Bills | The Truth About Guns...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: INSANE new gun proposals in NJ

NJ has ALWAYS been that way, It's why I left in '90.
    mano3 likes this.

It's hard to figure out WHO to fear most in NJ, the criminals or the politicians...w a i t--a---m i n u t e, it's the same group!
    OldVet, sixgun, zacii and 2 others like this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Didn't the Heller decision strike down the requirement to store guns unloaded and locked up at home??
    Though defensive violence will always be a sad necessity in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men -St. Augustine

Grrrr. All I will say on the topic
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

I have one question....If this is how the State Government is planning to treat Their Constituents, WHY, do they tolerate this???? We have 50 States in this country. If the State Gov., insist on raising my taxes, or limiting my Rights, I would move. If MY State said I no longer could DEFEND myself, or made specific limitations on HOW I could Defend myself, I would leave. I just do not get it.
    SHARE THE SHOOTING SPORTS, AND HUNTING WITH YOUR KIDS.
    http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/l...29138960_o.jpg
    XDM 5.25 9mm/SA SS 1911A1 Loaded/PK380/SS SingleSix

Distinguished Member Array Exacto's Avatar
    Who's running the show in NJ, Hitler!
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunder bolt...... Sun Tzu.

The supreme art of war is to defeat the enemy without fighting........ Sun Tzu.

Tax will go into the "Safety Infrastructure Fund" or whatever crooked politician can think up a better use for. Then they will raise the tax because the fund will be empty.
    “Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln

I'll never go back!
    US Air Force, 1986 - 2007

"To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them..." George Mason

http://www.appleseedinfo.org/

A3752 – Requires firearms to be unloaded and securely locked or stored within home

Senior Member Array IAm_Not_Lost's Avatar
    Guns are becoming the cigarettes of our time. Tax em' until people can't afford em'.
    "Brilliant. So now we got a huge guy theory, and a serial crusher theory. Top notch. What's your name?" - Paul Smecker

Cristie and the NJ State Police are running the show here in NJ....and he's a Republican like a woodpecker is a carpenter........most jerseyans are trully sheep, the ploiticians tell them here what they have to do and they accept that no questions ask.....Truly the Peoples Republic Of NJ....Highest Taxes, Highest Insurance, Most Corrupt Politicians and Judges...and IMO the overall worst gun laws in the nation.....you name it....it's here in NJ.
    Can't wait to move out...........IMO......NJ should be quarantiened.........there are sick people living here and they mostly hold public office, all Lawyers.

Yup.......it was so cold here last week in NJ, I saw a Democrat with his hands in his own pockets.

There's a reason the toll bridges are free to get into NJ, and they charge you on the way out.
    I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on Earth.--Steve McQueen

Quote Originally Posted by wishyouwell View Post
    A3752 – Requires firearms to be unloaded and securely locked or stored within home
    That's today's wacko proposal.

Tomorrow's: AB XYZ requires automobiles to have their engines removed and be securely stored/locked on a lift.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

How about this? Instead of the rest of the states succeeding, why dont they all just band together and kick DC and the states that are so bound on communism or stupidism or whatever ism you can think of to call this insanity OUT and let them form their own little utopia. In a little while the criminals will take over we can wall it all up and make a prison out of the whole area like Escape from New York except DC Jersy Connecticut will just make more room
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links