Chicago Gun violence blamed on Climate Change!

This is a discussion on Chicago Gun violence blamed on Climate Change! within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Al Gore would be proud. Now we have linked "Climate Change" and Gun Violence....a liberal's dream Former Playboy CEO Blames Climate Change for Chicago?s Murder ...

Thread: Chicago Gun violence blamed on Climate Change!

Distinguished Member

Chicago Gun violence blamed on Climate Change!

Al Gore would be proud. Now we have linked "Climate Change" and Gun Violence....a liberal's dream

Former Playboy CEO Blames Climate Change for Chicago?s Murder Rate - By Nathaniel Botwinick - The Corner - National Review Online
    21 years and 21 days, United States Marine Corps & NRA Life Member since 1972

"The trouble is with the increasingly widespread problem of idiots prancing around out there confusing their opinions with actual facts." peckman28

2. Remove Ads

They seem so desperate to blame everything EXCEPT the individuals who commit the crimes. Amazing.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

Maybe he's right. The quote doesn't "blame the murder rate on climate change," but rather points out that more murders occur in warmer weather, and that the weather has been warmer.

yea!!! lets just prosecute mother nature and let them murder suspects out of jail. ahh wait they will just get out in 3-5 anyways

No impact by the economy, drug trafficing, gangs, inner city BS, but because it's wamer. Sounds like a good candiate for the advertisements... .. "this is your brain after taking drugs".
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Senior Member Array GeorgiaDawg's Avatar
    Must be just the inner cities that experience global warming.
    "For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast." - Ephesians 2:8-9

“The purpose of the law is not to prevent a future offense, but to punish the one actually committed” - Ayn Rand

Could have something to do with violent behaviour, who knows. Will so-called Climate Change create more Lunatics?

We get the word "Lunatic" from the idea that people went crazy during a full moon, the prefix of the word coming from the Latin word Luna which translates into English langage, "Moon".

In fact, there have been some studies to see if it had any effect on people and made their violent tendencies come to fruition during that phase of the Moon. The Moon's pull on the Earth is responsible for the tide rising, so they figured since humans are composed of a large amout of water, 80%, the Moon did nasty stuff to people and they did wild things because of it's influence.

I don't know if "Climate Change" aka Global Warming have anything to do with violence, but it does seem that people tend to behave badly when it's really hot outside. Couple a 100+ degree day with a full Moon and we just might have the recipe for disaster.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

I need a beer.

Unreal.

I need two beers....my head is spinning and it's not the beer. Liberalism is a mental disoder!!!!

What happened before air conditioning?
    One Riot, One Ranger. Long live the Republic of Texas.

JOIN THE NRA AND DO IT TODAY!!

Links