CZ folks, I have questions for you.

This is a discussion on CZ folks, I have questions for you. within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I am curious about the CZ P-01/P-06. I have guns chambered in 9 and 40 hence the curiosity in these two models. Any CZ owners ...

Thread: CZ folks, I have questions for you.

I am curious about the CZ P-01/P-06. I have guns chambered in 9 and 40 hence the curiosity in these two models. Any CZ owners who have/had these models that could fill in the gaps for me? I hope these would be good choices. Thank you for your input.

The CZ p-01 is a NATO certified pistol. The testing they did on it was pretty amazing. I've shot several thousand rounds through mine and have yet to have an issue, eats everything from weak Remington ball up to the "subgun only" +P+ loads from IMI and Hirtenberger. And it is the most ergonomic pistol I have ever owned and the rubber grips are the best. I used to shoot nothing but 9mm but I've moved on to .45 and HK. That said, the P-01 is the only 9mm I still have after selling my gen 3 Glock 19 and Kahr PM9 both of which were and are fabulous guns in their own right. Because of the loads the P-01 can take, I've never even bothered to think about going to .40 cal.
    "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." ~ P. J. O'Rourke

I've had three of them and loved them apart from one personal issue. The curvature of the trigger didn't sit right with my grip and it became a distraction for me. Everything else about the P-01 was perfect, so much so that when I sold them, I replaced them with SP-01 Tacticals in 9MM.....Another great pistol.......Sandpiper

Sponsored Links