SHERIFF DAVID CLARKE vs PIERS MORGAN

This is a discussion on SHERIFF DAVID CLARKE vs PIERS MORGAN within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by pittypat21 I actually just wrote him an email thanking him! sheriff@milwcnty.com There ya go, folks! Show him some support! Thank you! Email ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: SHERIFF DAVID CLARKE vs PIERS MORGAN

OD*
    Quote Originally Posted by pittypat21 View Post
    I actually just wrote him an email thanking him!

sheriff@milwcnty.com

There ya go, folks! Show him some support!
    Thank you! Email sent.
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Diligentia Vis Celeritas"

"There is very little new, and the forgotten is constantly being rediscovered."
    ~ Tiger McKee

2. Remove Ads

This is the only time, and I mean only time that I have agreed with Clarke. Anyone from SE Wisconsin knows how much of an *edited* this guy is.

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar
    -
    Can't even force myself to finish the video. The sheriff seems a decent and honest man. The mayor is just annoying...the brit is, well, a yap-happy irritant.
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

VIP Member
    Just sent an email to the Sheriff. Thanked him! I Live next county over. He is the only person in Milwaukee county that I respect.
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
    Wyatt Earp

Believe it or not that Mayor was the candidate running against Gov. Scott Walker in the recall election. Can you imagine that buffoon running Wisconsin? I stand with Scott Walker!

The Sheriff did a great job when he was given a chance to speak and I thank him for his efforts.
    rabbit2011 likes this.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." --Benjamin Franklin

"Ignorance can be treated with education, sadly there is no cure for stupidity."

I must say that I really liked how the Sheriff handled himself.
    If you wish for peace, prepare for war.

Piers Morgan was born in England, therefore he has no bearing in the argument. I don't go on English TV telling them what to do or what laws to pass, he should give us the same courtesy.
    As Benjamin Franklin left the hall in Philadelphia, he was asked, “What kind of government have you given us, Dr. Franklin?” He replied: “A republic, if you can keep it.”

Is it me, or is it that every time Piers gets into a gun debate he gets schooled? I loved the conversation that he had with Nugent.

Piers Morgan is a Jackwagon

Quote Originally Posted by DanDglassman View Post
    Piers = BooB
    I play with Boobs...Piers is no where close to a boob...You must move much lower on the anatomy for your analogy....JMO
    Sometimes in life you have to stand your ground. It's a hard lesson to learn and even most adults don't get it, but in the end only I can be responsible for my life. If faced with any type of adversity, only I can overcome it. Waiting for someone else to take responsibility is a long fruitless wait.

Distinguished Member Array alachner's Avatar
    Piers Morgan reminds me of Stephen Fry, the actor that plays as the news anchor in "V for Vendetta".
    "If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. That's ridiculous... If I have a gun, what in the hell do I have to be paranoid for?" [Clint Smith - Thunder Ranch]

email sent to this honorable Sheriff, thank you for his email address!

Quote Originally Posted by sioux565 View Post
    This is the only time, and I mean only time that I have agreed with Clarke. Anyone from SE Wisconsin knows how much of an *edited* this guy is.
    As a former resident of Milwaukee County, I quite agree with you sioux565. But, Barrett IS an even bigger buffoon. The guy is totally spineless and without a clue. As far ad Piers goes, words fail to describe...
    NRA Life Member

The only thing that makes me question the Sheriff is his agreeing to go on theat program to begin with.
    Equality does not exist in the real world - it is a fiction to help the self esteem of those people who consistently fail to succeed.
    Retired SF(SP) CMSgt 1979-2005

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links