SHERIFF DAVID CLARKE vs PIERS MORGAN

This is a discussion on SHERIFF DAVID CLARKE vs PIERS MORGAN within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: SHERIFF DAVID CLARKE vs PIERS MORGAN

SHERIFF DAVID CLARKE vs PIERS MORGAN

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array GeorgiaDawg's Avatar
    I don't know why anyone would take this guy seriously (Piers).

He talked over the sheriff every time yet allowed the mayor to talk as long as he wanted, because he agreed with what he was saying. And then, he started raising a stink over background checks when that wasn't the topic of conversation. The mayor steered it in that direction and wasn't chided for changing the subject, but the host tried to force the sheriff to go in that direction, anyway.

Good for the sheriff, though. I like that guy.
    "For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast." - Ephesians 2:8-9

“The purpose of the law is not to prevent a future offense, but to punish the one actually committed” - Ayn Rand

Administrator
    Did Mr. Morgan attack Mr. Clarke or something? Did one of them defend themselves with a concealed weapon?

MOVED.
    pittypat21 likes this.
    "Just blame Sixto"

I like how the Sheriff was winning with simple common sense at the end there and they couldn't let that happen so they just resort to political b.s. Mr. Clarke needs to be the next mayor.
    WICCW and pittypat21 like this.

I like that Sheriff. Good for him. He made piers look more foolish than he is already. The mayor is no better.
    "As a strong supporter of our 2nd Amendment rights, I believe tougher enforcement of our nation's existing gun laws must be done before any more laws are enacted and put on the books."
    Jeff Miller

If I were the Sheriff, I would have responded with, "Why do you go on the air every night and tell people NOT to own a gun?"
    surefire7 likes this.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

VIP Member
    The sheriff is all over the local radio, He is used to the tactics of the liberal Mayor. He is the real deal. He would make a great mayor or even a governor some day. It is nice for somebody to tell the truth to people. Mr Morgan total d-bag! send him back where he came from.
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
    Wyatt Earp

Piers = BooB

IMO.....He's the Glenn Beck of CNN...........he can't get it out of his system......truly a Shmuck.

Re: SHERIFF DAVID CLARKE vs PIERS MORGAN

Quote Originally Posted by xXxplosive View Post
    IMO.....He's the Glenn Beck of CNN...........he can't get it out of his system......truly a Shmuck.
    Glenn Beck carries a Sig, he can't be too bad

Sent from my Galaxy S2
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

Piers is a Dick.
    Have Fun and Shoot Straight !!

Typical Piers..... Doesn't have a clue or any facts so resorts to talking over the other person...... Moron

Kudos to Sheriff Clarke for standing behind what he put out as a PSA and agreeing to go head to head with a complete idiot!

I must admit when I watched it was interesting to see Mayor Barrett just sit there with nothing to say. I think he is scared of Sheriff Clarke
    "The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
    Thomas Jefferson, Third President of the United States

I can't stand anyone, regardless of which side of an argument they're on, who's only goal is to showboat and talk over someone trying to make a counter point. Piers does this every time and I have yet to be able to watch a complete clip of him and his petty antics.

Senior Member Array KoriBustard's Avatar
    Piers Morgan comes from a culture that has long since rolled over and exposed its tender underbelly to the government. In this country, the "state" is the people. In Morgan's view the state is the government. He is totally incapable of understanding the importance of the 2nd Amendment, much less its sanctity.
    NRA Member
    GOAL Member
    Certified NRA RSO
    EDC: M&P 9c

Quote Originally Posted by WICCW View Post
    Typical Piers..... Doesn't have a clue or any facts so resorts to talking over the other person...... Moron

Kudos to Sheriff Clarke for standing behind what he put out as a PSA and agreeing to go head to head with a complete idiot!

I must admit when I watched it was interesting to see Mayor Barrett just sit there with nothing to say. I think he is scared of Sheriff Clarke
    After the comment about when he got his rear handed to him with a tire iron, there wasn't anything he could say except yes it would have been different if I had a gun............ silence.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links