Been surprised by back ordered items

This is a discussion on Been surprised by back ordered items within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; About a month ago I needed a mid length barrel for an Adam Arms Piston kit I bought on sale and realised too late it ...

About a month ago I needed a mid length barrel for an Adam Arms Piston kit I bought on sale and realised too late it was a mid length and not a carbine kit,after looking for a barrel and handguards everything I saw was backordered so I went to a site I've dealt with for several years and backordered the barrel and Magpul Mid Length Handguards,about 2 weeks later I get an email that they shipped and have since assembled the upper.I then needed some Carbine length gas tubes and an M16 bolt carrier group and some crush washers for the flash suppressors.The M16 bolt carrier Group was MP tested and only $120.00.I sent a note that if possible all items be shipped on one order,again it"s been less than 2 weeks and the order has shipped.I plan on fitting the M16 bolt carrier Group to function in my piston upper to be able to run on an M16 lower and see how well it functions on a FA gun.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

and what site is this?

JSE Surplus out of Missouri,I got a feeling my backorder times are gonna be history lol.I just ordered two M4 chrome lined 1x7 twist rifle kits for $500 each,with my lowers will have less than $600 in each gun
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Oh yea, they really kick out the jams. At least they have somewhat of a real time inventory...

Links