Posting pics

Posting pics

This is a discussion on Posting pics within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I just put some custom grips on my Kimber Stainless Solo and would like to put pics on here to show off. Can't figure out ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gasmitty

Thread: Posting pics

Posting pics

I just put some custom grips on my Kimber Stainless Solo and would like to put pics on here to show off. Can't figure out how to do it. Help please.

RKM
    I use an external image hosting website, either Flickr or imageshack. They're both free, but you must register and create an account. It's pretty simple. You can also upload pictures directly to this site using the little paper clip icon when creating your post.

JD
    Administrator
    Photobucket, go there and upload your photos and then use the URLS with the Image tags

[img] IMAGE URL HERE [/IMG]

In your post and the picture will show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Smarshe View Post
    I just put some custom grips on my Kimber Stainless Solo and would like to put pics on here to show off. Can't figure out how to do it. Help please.
    When you put up a new post (or reply to one), at the bottom right of the page click "Go Advanced." Then scroll down to the Additional Options box and click Manage Attachments. That pulls up the Upload Manager which allows you to select files to upload. Should be easy to follow from there.
    Smarshe likes this.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member
    NROI Chief Range Officer

Sponsored Links