stupid ATF..agents

This is a discussion on stupid ATF..agents within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Machine Gun Stolen, Undercover Agents? Names Exposed After Botched ATF Sting ? Now Lawmakers Demand Answers | TheBlaze.com So irresponsible. Fire all those idiots. I ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: stupid ATF..agents

stupid ATF..agents

2. Remove Ads

I like how the article has a picture of 4 agents that look completely clueless to what's going on. Next time I see an ATF agent, I'm going to ask him where's the free alcohol because I'm guessing they let that run unrestricted just like they do with guns.

It sounds like to me,they need to work on gun control for govt officials.

ATF seems to have lots of problems with these type operations, and lots more on their other undercover operations vs outlaw motorcycle gangs. They take way to many risks, IMHO, for the reward. They lose agents to the corruption (drugs/money/women), when most of what they are trying to accomplish could be achieved using a court ordered wire tap.

But this isn't news, really.
    " But if you are authorized to carry a weapon, and you walk outside without it, just take a deep breath, and say this to yourself... Baa." Col. Dave Grossman on Sheep and Sheepdogs.

VIP Member
    No problem. DOJ will stone wall Congress and Executive Privilege will be invoked.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Heck, here in Seattle the cops just leave them on the back of their patrol cars for people to take, none of this having to break into places stuff Assault rifle left unattended on Seattle Police car | KING5.com Seattle

I like the one ATF Agents reply.."The streets of Milwaukee will be safer as a result of this operation" I guess having a stolen M4 out in public makes everyone a little safer...REALLY
    Bark'n likes this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Distinguished Member
    I expect any evidence required to prosecute these morons will be protected by executive order... just like F&F
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    The Second Amendment *IS* Homeland Security
    --------------------- Μολὼν λαβέ ----------------------

Quote Originally Posted by KBSR View Post
    ATF seems to have lots of problems with these type operations, and lots more on their other undercover operations vs outlaw motorcycle gangs. They take way to many risks, IMHO, for the reward. They lose agents to the corruption (drugs/money/women), when most of what they are trying to accomplish could be achieved using a court ordered wire tap.

But this isn't news, really.
    When has the BATF not had a problem with any operation???
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

I think it would be best for everyone if that agency is dissolved. We're looking for places to cut spending and reduce spending to save our economy.

Only an imbecile would think this agency isn't a good candidate to say bye-bye.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

All I know is that they are having a heck of time catching Tim & Tickle making moonshine.
    Bark'n likes this.
    ”Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security.”
    Ben Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Bark'n View Post
    I think it would be best for everyone if that agency is dissolved. We're looking for places to cut spending and reduce spending to save our economy.

Only an imbecile would think this agency isn't a good candidate to say bye-bye.
    But there is an imbecile at the very top so nothing else can be expected.

Quote Originally Posted by flphotog View Post
    But there is an imbecile at the very top so nothing else can be expected.
    Okay, you got me there... I surrender.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Why do we always want to regulate the good things in life anyway. I enjoy and support and use all the things the letters ATF stand for.
    Brass63 likes this.
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

The only thing they are missing is reproduction. Hey there aint no * or # or $ or # or &. Maybe I will get away with it.
    Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around laws. Plato

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links