Wife/$20.00/ammo - Page 2

Wife/$20.00/ammo

This is a discussion on Wife/$20.00/ammo within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Took $200.00, went to 7 stores. NO AMMO for .9mm unless I wanted Self Defense rounds. Did buy 100 rounds of .22. Always take a ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Wife/$20.00/ammo

Took $200.00, went to 7 stores. NO AMMO for .9mm unless I wanted Self Defense rounds. Did buy 100 rounds of .22.

Always take a key,,,,,,,,,, didn't really have a place to carry one on this particular little jaunt.

Yankee Know How,,,,,,,,,,I say she had plenty of "know how"

It was a fun day. It finally quit snowing.

Badjuan

...what I wanna know is where the game was...left home with $20 and got to the LGS with $200...

I guess this is a North / South thing. If it were 15 deg and snowing, you wouldn't catch my but outside naked, or even with a light coat on. As a matter of fact, for the amount of clothes I would have to put on to go outside in that kind of weather, I'd just let the birds starve.

Glad you had fun with it. Good to hear you found some 22. I didn't know there was a run on it till I saw stuff here, and by then it was too late to find any more.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links